|Item Weight||125.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||83 x 38.5 x 34 inches|
|Item model number||CAC1-S8-AAA19|
Handy Living CAC1-S8-AAA19 Cabo Living Room Convert-A-Couch Microfiber Sleeper Sofa, Black With 2 Decorative Black Circles Throw Pillows
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Transitional sleeper sofa with track arms from the convert-a-couch collection
- Very versatile piece of furniture that converts into a full size bed with the touch of a hand
- Allows you to sit, lounge or sleep two people comfortably
- 10-inch pillow top seat cushion and no bar in the back for extra comfort
- 100-percent polyester high performance black microfiber
- Converts into a full size bed with the touch of a hand
- Allows two people to sit, lounge or sleep comfortably
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This sofa is good for the price. The picture makes it look more high-end than it is. I got the gray one and I think the material makes it look somewhat cheap, and if I had to do it again I would buy a microfiber version that this manufacturer offers. It's comfortable enough to sit on and I can see myself falling asleep on it while watching TV. When in the bed position, it's full-sized, and like the first reviewer, I think it will be relatively comfortable to sleep on. You don't feel any bars in the seated or lying down position. Overall I am happy with this purchase.
Update 12/21/12: This couch has proved very sturdy over the past year+ and I'm still happy with my purchase. I have fallen asleep on it plenty of times, and it's also very comfortable to sleep on in the bed position; I've actually chosen the couch over my queen-sized bed a couple of times. Guests think it's the coolest couch ever. I'm actually happy that I got the gray one now, because I have a cat and dog, and this tweed-like material doesn't show anything. My only complaint is that I wish the armrests were cushioned.
The Handy Living is a winner on all aspects - I actually wasn't expecting it to be that good, but it is!
- ASSEMBLY: Very easy to put together, I only used the help of a friend to hold the back panel while I was attaching it, otherwise I did everything by myself. It took me approx. 30 minutes.
- COMFORT: This is extremely comfortable - the thickness of the pads is a good 10", very very comfortable, this is just like a real mattress inside your sofa. I so far had no complains on guests who slept on it.
- LOOKS: It really look like a real sofa, guests are usually surprised when they see it actually turns into a bed. The covering is also very soft and doesn't look cheap at all. And it is so big that three people can sit on it without having to squeeze in - once again for this price you wouldn't get an Ikea sofa where three people could comfortably sit on.
Overall this is an excellent purchase, I don't think you'll get that level of quality for such a price anywhere else. I highly recommend it!
I do have a few critics though, but nothing that really lowers my overall opinion of the product:
- SHIPMENT: UPS informed me I would receive it on a Tuesday, so I decided to take a day off, and it was finally delivered the following day... And the delivery guy did not even bother helping me get the package (which is huge) into my building. Terrible UPS experience overall.Read more ›
I've had this couch now for 2 years and had used it after my surgery when I was unable to get upstairs (2 weeks)and 3 times for a few days for guests.They have reported it to be uncomfortable. The middle has sunk down and I can't fix it. The cover is still baggy. Now I am unable to change it from open(bed) to up in the couch seating position. When I try it won't click to engage the mechanism which raises the back. As far as using it for a couch its fine but for a bed, not so good. Guess I should have purchased something else as extra sleeping space.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This the worst thing I have ever bought on amazon. Very uncomfortable. Broke in less than six months.Published 19 days ago by wendyann Snagg
Not the greatest quality ever, but the color is very nice. It is not a heavy duty couch by any means, but it does make a nice extra sitting and sleeping option.Published 1 month ago by A From Cols
The first couch I ordered was damaged in shipping, but Amazon was quick to have another sent my way.
It took me about an hour to put it together. Read more
I have had this item for a few months now. I use it in my office, and its gets little use. Most people that sit on it have a disgruntled look on their face. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Brad P.
I purchased this couch 10/17/2013. It is now 2/8/2013. I can feel the springs in the center, there is a 5" gap between the left cushion and the arm, and the rear cushions are... Read morePublished 23 months ago by BTW
this is a very poor quality product. the transformation into a bed only worked twice. now i have to FORCE it to go back to a seat. would not recommend [period]. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Shane McGregor
1) terrible for sleeping, it has a huge gap in the middle.
2) terrible for sitting, the springs stick out and poke plus the back sinks down
3) it has fallen apart or... Read more
Our hardware died 3 months after we got it. We can not pull it out anymore. Any way you can send us new hardware?Published on January 25, 2014 by Monika Connely