5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I'd hoped for
I wanted an app that could help me track where my money's going, what I spend it on, and how much I spend. With a little tweaking of the tags and categories and some self-discipline to note down all purchases made, this app does exactly what I wanted it to do: It helps me keep track of how much money I have and spend.
Published on May 26, 2011 by Jenny LaVada

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs a couple of features
I've been using Moneywise Pro for about 2 weeks now and, while I was initially very excited about it, after the first week, I realized there are some features it needs to add to be what I'm looking for. First, it doesn't let you pick the day you want the budget to begin. It lets you choose from two Sundays. My husband gets paid on Thursdays, so I'm either starting four...
Published 14 months ago by Kim

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't trust this to keep accurate info, October 31, 2013
This review is from: MoneyWise Pro (App)
I was looking for something that I could use to help budget and this almost had it but after double checking the math it was showing I had an extra $32 so my advice to everyone is if you are using this make sure to double check

1.0 out of 5 stars MoneyWise Pro don't your money or time, April 19, 2013
This review is from: MoneyWise Pro (App)
I have had the free version of this app for more than a year. I love the free version of MoneyWise app. I decide to try the MoneyWise Pro. Big mistake, while I was able to transfer my data from the free to the Pro version the totals were incorrect. I tried all the fixes that were recommended (software company is aware of this bug) it did not fix the problem.

I called Amazon and received a refund of my money and uninstalled the Pro version of MoneyWise. I still love and use the free version of the app.

Main difference between the free version and Pro is that the Pro has recurring credit and debits. I don't have to enter those expenses or deposits every month. I will live without that feature and the other options of the Pro version for the accurate totals of the free version.

1.0 out of 5 stars too much shifting back & fourth, February 21, 2013
This review is from: MoneyWise Pro (App)
Again, not what I was looking for---seems to make a simple exercise difficult---a piece of paper w/ columns works a lot easier for my needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars MoneyWise Pro, November 21, 2012
This review is from: MoneyWise Pro (App)
Recieved (download) without any issues, Have used it now for 2 weeks works great in assisting in determing how to budget. Would highly recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, March 7, 2012
This review is from: MoneyWise Pro (App)
Great product would recommend it to anyone. Simple to use and very useful. Keep up the great work that ur doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this app!!, January 9, 2012
This review is from: MoneyWise Pro (App)
This is an awesome app. After getting all your info in, it is so easy!! Be sure to start with the balance tab and then move on to the budget tab.

5.0 out of 5 stars $uper App!, October 7, 2011
This review is from: MoneyWise Pro (App)
I'm so glad I found this app. It took me a little while to figure out, but once I did WOW! I love it, thanks.

2.0 out of 5 stars what am I missing..., January 14, 2012
This review is from: MoneyWise Pro (App)
Wanted something for home budgeting on my Kindle Fire. This one had good reviews & offered lots of features. I've had a really hard time figuring it all out. I like to think I'm somewhat computer savvy, but this just makes me feel, well...stupid! I haven't given up on it just yet...the cost was a little high for an app. In today's economy I don't want to lose even $7! Hopefully I'll get it figured out & won't have to go back to college to do so! In the meantime I downloaded the Toshl free app which is much simpler. Toshl free doesn't offer as many features, but it gets the job done. I'm giving this 2 stars for now because of how much I paid for it & haven't been able to fully utilize it.

MoneyWise Pro