4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected
There's actually a clear bag inside the kit which explains the count being off. Otherwise, the contents were as expected. The razor is pretty crappy but I was lazy and wanted a travel kit mailed versus going to the store. Overall, I was happy with it.
Published 15 months ago by R.I.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on March 4, 2012 by amazonnut

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 4, 2012
This review is from: Handy Solutions Premium Women's Travel Kit (Health and Beauty)
I don't appreciate people advertising an item for sale with certain products and number of products and then receiving a different product and number of items, not what I paid for. This item advertised 10 pieces which included razor, toothbrush, toothpaste, dove body wash, degree antiperspirant, garnier shampoo and conditioner and I got Tresemme conditioner and Nivea shower gel in place of the ones shown. Also, how does all this add up to 10??? If you're even counting the bag it's only 8...stop misleading people! The kit shown on Amazon that I purchased even says "10 pc Premium Women's Travel Kit" but mine just says "Premium Women's Travel Kit"??? I buy a lot of products through Amazon and have had great luck with the things I have bought but this isn't one of them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Contents not the same, January 26, 2012
I got this for an upcoming trip. Mine contained Pantene Shampoo, Garnier conditioner, Nivea body wash, then the toothpaste, toothbrush, degree deoderant, and razor. It's a nice compact kit, but if you are getting it for what's in it, don't bother. It says 10 pc but counting the bag there were only 8 pieces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected, April 4, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart...., February 27, 2013
Very convenient for travelling when you plan on bringing just a carry on and have to put your liquids in a transparent bag for the TSA Security. I even added a few items to what they provided and it fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for vacation, July 23, 2013
I ordered this for vacation and it worked out great! Almost everything you need in one small kit. Very convenient.

4.0 out of 5 stars pricey, July 16, 2013
like my other comment above this was a good kit but also found cheaper elsewhere. A different brand. I did love the fact that it fit well in the suitcase and I didnt have to shop for all the products.

5.0 out of 5 stars great idea!, June 15, 2013
this is great and it even comes with a ziplock baggie for plane travel, though dont take the razor on the plane lol

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect "entry-level" travel kit that contains all the basics., July 28, 2013
I purchased this product for my 13-year old daughter prior to a week-long family road trip. Its got all of the essentials in it, so you don't have to make the rounds to the stores to pick up items to fill it. Yes, it IS a utilitarian item. It's not a beauty kit or a luxury kit by any means. It is a simple, cost-effective method of getting the items you need for a family vacation, a camping trip, or a longish business trip. Unless you are a frequent traveler that needs something a bit more rugged, this is really the way to go.

In case you were wondering, there IS a men's version of this kit, as well. I purchased this one for my 11-year old son: Handy Solutions, 10 pc. Premium Men's Travel Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars this is for a woman or a man, June 11, 2014
No idea why this is gender specific; I am a guy and I found this to be quite useful as I only travel with a carry on and like to travel light.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed for my trip, May 28, 2014
I got this for my vaca to Puerto Rico its perfect. I didnt have to go all over looking for travel sizes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›