Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: 7 PieceStyle Name: Women'sChange
Price:$9.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 4, 2012
I don't appreciate people advertising an item for sale with certain products and number of products and then receiving a different product and number of items, not what I paid for. This item advertised 10 pieces which included razor, toothbrush, toothpaste, dove body wash, degree antiperspirant, garnier shampoo and conditioner and I got Tresemme conditioner and Nivea shower gel in place of the ones shown. Also, how does all this add up to 10??? If you're even counting the bag it's only 8...stop misleading people! The kit shown on Amazon that I purchased even says "10 pc Premium Women's Travel Kit" but mine just says "Premium Women's Travel Kit"??? I buy a lot of products through Amazon and have had great luck with the things I have bought but this isn't one of them!
0Comment63 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2012
I got this for an upcoming trip. Mine contained Pantene Shampoo, Garnier conditioner, Nivea body wash, then the toothpaste, toothbrush, degree deoderant, and razor. It's a nice compact kit, but if you are getting it for what's in it, don't bother. It says 10 pc but counting the bag there were only 8 pieces.
0Comment26 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2011
I bought these travel kits for my two grandsons (ages 12 and 16) who visit frequently. They also sleepover at friends homes quite often. They were always forgetting their hygiene items. With this kit, all they have to do is grab and go. Great products included.
on April 4, 2013
There's actually a clear bag inside the kit which explains the count being off. Otherwise, the contents were as expected. The razor is pretty crappy but I was lazy and wanted a travel kit mailed versus going to the store. Overall, I was happy with it.
on March 8, 2012
I received the Men's Travel Kit from the same company I ordered the Women's Travel Kit and without going into too much detail, it's the same situation....advertisement is false 10pc when you only get 7 (8 counting bag) and not same products as shown.....
22 comments8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2013
The deodorant came all broken apart, the toothbrush was open and had deodorant all over it. Bag was ruined
Guess I have 11$ shampoo and shaving cream and its not 10 pieces.?
on March 19, 2014
I pulled up this item at Amazon with a search for small bottles of Tresomme shampoo and conditioner. This kit popped up with just what I wanted. Here's the copy from the description:
"Contains twin blade razor, folding toothbrush, Tresemme shampoo & conditioner, Lady Speed Stick Deodorant , Crest Toothpaste"
It arrived today but contains instead Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner. This is NOT the advertised product. Perhaps the seller thinks any two small bottles of shampoo are same?? I particularly searched and ordered because I wanted Tresemme shampoo. Now I have no time to return and order from elsewhere. I'll have to empty these two small bottles and refill with the shampoo and conditioner from my large bottles I use at home. I could have picked up the other items at a neighborhood store and dropped them into a ziplock bag but was unable to find Tresomme in small bottles and ordered this for convenience. Very annoying. Amazon I hope you take note of this vendor's carelessness.
on February 27, 2013
Very convenient for travelling when you plan on bringing just a carry on and have to put your liquids in a transparent bag for the TSA Security. I even added a few items to what they provided and it fit perfectly.
on August 4, 2015
This is probably the worst purchase I have ever made on amazon. It did not come as described. The Shampoo and conditioner I received were not as advertised. Instead of getting Garnier I received volumizing Pantene which would destroy my hair. I wouldn't have gotten it if it didn't have Garnier. The toothbrush was too soft and actually left bristles in my mouth and the razor weighed almost nothing and looked like it was two seconds away from falling apart. Waste of money don't buy.
on July 28, 2013
I purchased this product for my 13-year old daughter prior to a week-long family road trip. Its got all of the essentials in it, so you don't have to make the rounds to the stores to pick up items to fill it. Yes, it IS a utilitarian item. It's not a beauty kit or a luxury kit by any means. It is a simple, cost-effective method of getting the items you need for a family vacation, a camping trip, or a longish business trip. Unless you are a frequent traveler that needs something a bit more rugged, this is really the way to go.

In case you were wondering, there IS a men's version of this kit, as well. I purchased this one for my 11-year old son: Handy Solutions, 10 pc. Premium Men's Travel Kit