Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Handy Solutions Premium Women's Travel Kit
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Size: 7 Piece|Style Name: Women's|Change
Price:$9.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 4, 2012
I don't appreciate people advertising an item for sale with certain products and number of products and then receiving a different product and number of items, not what I paid for. This item advertised 10 pieces which included razor, toothbrush, toothpaste, dove body wash, degree antiperspirant, garnier shampoo and conditioner and I got Tresemme conditioner and Nivea shower gel in place of the ones shown. Also, how does all this add up to 10??? If you're even counting the bag it's only 8...stop misleading people! The kit shown on Amazon that I purchased even says "10 pc Premium Women's Travel Kit" but mine just says "Premium Women's Travel Kit"??? I buy a lot of products through Amazon and have had great luck with the things I have bought but this isn't one of them!
on January 26, 2012
I got this for an upcoming trip. Mine contained Pantene Shampoo, Garnier conditioner, Nivea body wash, then the toothpaste, toothbrush, degree deoderant, and razor. It's a nice compact kit, but if you are getting it for what's in it, don't bother. It says 10 pc but counting the bag there were only 8 pieces.
on November 27, 2011
I bought these travel kits for my two grandsons (ages 12 and 16) who visit frequently. They also sleepover at friends homes quite often. They were always forgetting their hygiene items. With this kit, all they have to do is grab and go. Great products included.
on April 4, 2013
There's actually a clear bag inside the kit which explains the count being off. Otherwise, the contents were as expected. The razor is pretty crappy but I was lazy and wanted a travel kit mailed versus going to the store. Overall, I was happy with it.
on March 19, 2014
I pulled up this item at Amazon with a search for small bottles of Tresomme shampoo and conditioner. This kit popped up with just what I wanted. Here's the copy from the description:
"Contains twin blade razor, folding toothbrush, Tresemme shampoo & conditioner, Lady Speed Stick Deodorant , Crest Toothpaste"
It arrived today but contains instead Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner. This is NOT the advertised product. Perhaps the seller thinks any two small bottles of shampoo are same?? I particularly searched and ordered because I wanted Tresemme shampoo. Now I have no time to return and order from elsewhere. I'll have to empty these two small bottles and refill with the shampoo and conditioner from my large bottles I use at home. I could have picked up the other items at a neighborhood store and dropped them into a ziplock bag but was unable to find Tresomme in small bottles and ordered this for convenience. Very annoying. Amazon I hope you take note of this vendor's carelessness.
on February 27, 2013
Very convenient for travelling when you plan on bringing just a carry on and have to put your liquids in a transparent bag for the TSA Security. I even added a few items to what they provided and it fit perfectly.
on March 8, 2012
I received the Men's Travel Kit from the same company I ordered the Women's Travel Kit and without going into too much detail, it's the same situation....advertisement is false 10pc when you only get 7 (8 counting bag) and not same products as shown.....
on August 4, 2015
This is probably the worst purchase I have ever made on amazon. It did not come as described. The Shampoo and conditioner I received were not as advertised. Instead of getting Garnier I received volumizing Pantene which would destroy my hair. I wouldn't have gotten it if it didn't have Garnier. The toothbrush was too soft and actually left bristles in my mouth and the razor weighed almost nothing and looked like it was two seconds away from falling apart. Waste of money don't buy.
on April 8, 2015
I bought this Handy Solutions Premium Women's Travel Kit for a couple day getaway that I am taking soon and it has almost everything I would like to take on my vacation for personal care items. This kit does not contain mouthwash so I bought a separate travel size mouthwash because it is a must have for me. The mouthwash did fit well in the travel kit along with the other items that came in it. I would say that there is at least enough extra room in this kit to put one to two more travel size items in it with the other stuff that is in the kit. This kit contains a women's deodorant, Pantene shampoo and conditioner, Crest toothpaste, Oral B toothbrush, Soft Soap shower gel/bodywash, and a razor, not sure what brand the razor is. Overall I would recommend this product but I am not sure that all of these travel kits will contain the exact items I listed but the items I listed are what I received in the kit.
on July 9, 2015
Several commenters said they did not receive the brands as advertised. I can't say whether we did, because frankly I don't care what the brands are. I bought these kits for my kids who are going away to camp, and it's a perfect little set for that purpose. I wouldn't buy this for myself, but I'm picky and would prefer to customize my own overnight bag for my preferred products. If you're picky about your product, you probably shouldn't buy this. But if you need something quick, easy, and cheap, this is just what you need.