5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shirt, good fit, great price.
I am 6 foot tall and thin at 170 pounds so when I get a regular medium it fits nice but is too short, and a large has nice length but is too big. This large slim fit solves that problem. Very pleased with the shirt. Tagless is a plus. No complaints here.
Published 14 months ago by Abe The Babe

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit is great, quality is not.
These fit perfectly. Normal tshirts are usually more square; OK at the top but way too wide at the bottom. These fit much better all the way through and seem to be a little longer than the standard ones. The shirts in my pack were not sewn well at all. I had seams on all three that were coming loose straight out of the package.
Published 2 months ago by Bradley E Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shirt, good fit, great price., October 30, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for slim people, May 3, 2013
Definitely a very tight slim fit. I usually get a medium, but a large slim fit was perfect. Fabric is very thin and somewhat see through, but not to a fault. Highly recommend if you have long torso and other shirts look awkward on you (either too short or too wide).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to large vs XL, May 28, 2013
This is a good alternative to the large vs XL. It gives more room for the shoulders but is a little more form fitting around the abdomen, but not tight. I wear a size 36 pants and the shirt fits well in both the shoulders and abdomen but is more snug which works out well for an undershirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best undershirt I've found, February 24, 2014
I'm 6' 00" and 145 lbs., and I like small-ish, slim fitting clothing. I usually wear small sized, untucked polo shirts to work. Finding good fitting under shirts to fit under them without showing out of the bottom or sleeves has been a struggle for a long time.

The size small of these shirts fit what I need perfectly. The small size is actually small enough for my liking, which is rare. The material is very soft, somewhat stretchy, and quite comfortable. I like that it's tag-less, so there's no neck irritation. While I'm mostly using these as under shirts, they look very nice as a regular shirt with nothing on top.

I recommend this product and will be buying more for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitted Shirt for Thin Men, December 1, 2013
These are some of the best fitting shirts I've ever owned. I'm 5'9", 125lbs and it is almost impossible to find proper fitting clothes in the mens section of most stores. I order these in a small and I love the way they fit and look. These shirts hug your body to show off your shape without being overly tight. That means you won't look like a gym rat who is overly concerned with making sure people notice he has muscles. Instead these shirts give you a look that never goes out of style, the James Dean look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, May 20, 2013
To be honest, they fit a little oddly around the armpits, but they are a slim cut (even the large) and nice and long as I have a very long torso and it's difficult to find shirts long enough. Very light weight without being flimsy. Comfortable (and very slimming). I bought 6 and I'm happy with them. I was able to throw out half a dozen older T-Shirts that had spots and replace them with these. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars for the man who really needs a large-tall size, August 12, 2013
swootchie (Highland, UT United States) - See all my reviews
The slim fit xl fits like a large but with the length and cut of the xl. so it is perfect for those who want a slightly more tailored xl or who are a large and want more length and breadth of shoulder.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just about right, October 22, 2014
I am very picky about T-shirts. I have a muscular build and prefer my shirts to be fitted so that I don't look I am swimming in them. I also don't want to look like I am stuffed into a bratwurst casing. The fit is nice, snug around arms and fitted through the chest, they neck is a little to short and can stretch out easily. I wish they were just a little more stretchy but they are far better then what hanes has out out in the past. You should expect to get 2 shirts out of them, I have never bought a hanes pack that didn't have one wonky shirt, one that maybe they goofed up on. I bought two three packs and ended up with 5. The sixth shirt had a weird fit, they made a mistake somewhere so it was downgraded to dusting rag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shirts, but I would go up one size..., July 31, 2014
Just like everyone else stated, these shirts run SMALL. I'm a athletic 6'2", about 220lbs and I normally wear a Large. From reading a few of the reviews, some people were encourages potential buyers to go up a size. Thank god I did. I ordered XL and the shirt fits like a Large and its definitely slim fitted just how I like my shirts... Advice, go up one size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hanes product....love the shirt, July 24, 2013
Awesome fitted ,great material,good long length!!! :-)These shirts take the boxy look out t shirt wearing! Great for layering as well.