5.0 out of 5 stars My search had ended~!
After wasting a TON of money on one bra (guaranteed to be THE most comfortable ever), I finally happened upon this bra. Not only is it THE most comfortable and flattering bra I've ever worn, the price is so reasonable you can buy a drawer full. If Hanes ever discontinues this model I am going to be plenty upset.
Buy two or three in every color. I prefer the...
Published on August 30, 2009 by Lisa S

2.0 out of 5 stars more like a push-up
I think this bra runs small with the way it pushes my cleavage in, and if I adjust it so that does not happen it looks like I am wearing a push up bra. Don't get me wrong I love a good lift but I was hoping for something I could wear as every-day-wear and not attract too much attention. My other demi bras did not do this, I mean the push-up effect is very noticeable. Also...
Published on May 4, 2011 by Grace E. Goodman

4.0 out of 5 stars nectario, February 18, 2013
Excelente vendedor recomendado 100% el despacho fue en lo establecido por el vendedor y el producto llego en perfectas condiciones

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bra, February 8, 2013
Comfortable, very nice, soft, and no bra lines that show through your clothes. Because I received the wrong size through no ones fault but my own, this is a definite 5 stars.

**Please note, my review of the seller is different than my review of the product. To see my review of the seller themselves, please view their Amazon profile page.**

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and comfortable, January 17, 2013
Perfect fit for people with big breast. Cute design and the material is very soft and comfortable to use on a day to day

5.0 out of 5 stars good, December 30, 2012
Good product i bought it in other occasion and I want buy others to gift me or others ooo ooo

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, December 20, 2012
This is probably my favorite bra. I use it kinda like a sports bra and it stands up to me joging. holds my breasts firm and comfortably(I do use a sports bra usually when jogging). Well constructed and durable enough for my active lifestyle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra,Great price!, November 26, 2012
This bra is comfortable and affordable. It fits great and is flattering under anything. I would love it in other colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok bra but could be better., November 17, 2012
Its ok. I don't really like the material seems kinda weird. Its just a last resort bra you buy until you can afford better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hanes All Over, October 6, 2012
I Like the product an would like to recommend it. But I find that it does not fit my body well.

2.0 out of 5 stars All-Over Comfort? Not so much, September 9, 2012
This review is from: Hanes All-Over Comfort Underwire Bra (Apparel)
As far as bras go, this one is NOT the so-called "all-over comfort" it claims to be! I bought this in my normal size (36B) and wore this all day. By the time the day ended I was nearly pulling the thing just to get it off. The material is not very smooth and though it is wire (which I wear) it is in no way shape or form comfortable! The wire seems cheap like the material this bra is and the cup size was smaller than said size. I suppose this bran runs small. As for me, I will stick to my Bali bras. This Hanes bra is what it is, cheap!!

4.0 out of 5 stars hanes all over comfort underwire bra, September 2, 2012
great product. very comfortable and chic looking. every woman should buy a pair. cup size runs a little small so, if in doubt go a cup size up.