Hanes All-Over Comfort Wirefree Bra,G601,36A,Lilac Poppy Print
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- bras closure
- Silky-soft microfiber fabric feels soothing against your skin.
- Smooth nylon/spandex sides stretch for non-binding fit.
- Bra shapes you beautifully, too. Stretch foam lines seamless cups, for lovelier curves with less show-through.
- ComfortSoft® straps add firm yet gentle support.
- Hanes TAGLESS® All-Over Comfort soft cup bra is a wonderful addition to our collection of top-brand comfortable bras. Nylon/polyester/spandex. Imported.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No tags. No seams. No wires. This TAGLESS® Hanes Bra supports you in blissful comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 8 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- ASIN: B004WKU9G4
- Item model number: G601
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 28, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I was looking for something with a thicker strap and no wire that would still lift the girls up and stay put. This bra did all of those things and more.
First it is so comfortable all my other bra's never get worn unless
there are romantic plans involved.
These things are long lasting and you get more than your moneys worth
I could say they would last be worn 3 times a week for 2 years easy maybe 3 years.
Also they double as a good sports bra for woman size C or less. I am a C but a D may be pushing the limits if your Jogging.
Updating the review now - I did lose a few pounds, the bra fits better, and I have been wearing it when I want to wear a thin top but still look 'modest'. For the price, it's probably a decent buy, but I do think Hanes' bras tend to run a bit small.
1. Perfect fit - Straps and band do not dig into skin, and the cup size is just right for me.
2. No underwire - This bra does its job even without underwire - limits breast movement to just the right degree. Also, I love bras without underwire because I can sleep in them.
3. Price and shipping - I got free shipping on these, and the price is great. I was looking at VS for the same kind of bra and the amount that I would have to shell out on the simplest white and nude bra combo along with shipping was nearly twice what I spent on these.
1. Threads used to stitch the bra material to the strap - This was my biggest peeve with the bra. It has half-straps and the thread that was used to connect both was very stiff and chafed my skin. I do not have particularly sensitive skin, and yet I actually had chafed skin just below the back of my shoulder by the end of the first day I wore these. However, after one wash, the thread was softened and was far more comfortable to wear. Had it not been for this, I would have easily given this bra 3.5 or 4 stars. Bras can be cheap, but they still shouldn't chaff. That is just unacceptable.
2. Not sexy - Not a good looking bra, by far. Merely functional.
Material - Soft, but not breathable. Mine is a desk job, in AC, no physical work whatsoever - comfy enough for that purpose. However, I once forgot to take my usual sports bra with me to the gym and wore this under my workout clothes - not the best decision.
The size is true, but keep in mind that this means that, if properly fitted, you should be using the widest hook setting when you first start wearing the bra. They stretch over time, so as the bra starts to give, you move to the middle hooks and then the tightest ones. If your old 36s or whatevers are on the widest hooks, you might want to go up a size in this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This bra is ugly but it's very comfortable. If you're looking for sexy don't buy this. But it fits well and doesn't show through my clothes.Published 5 months ago by Liane Blanco
The product is good for the price. Moreover, is still being use so durable.Published 12 months ago by Fermin Torres
My favorite bra. Im a small framed adult. 5'1" 95 lbs and this fits snug to me using the last clip of the 3 on it. This is for the 34B. Read morePublished 19 months ago by cynthia
The bra was a perfect fit. I wear daily and it really holds it shape. the bra washes up great.Published 24 months ago by Janet Achziger