Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanes Girls' Hipster Panty (9-Pack)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 19, 2012
My daughter stubbornly resists the move to "junior" style panties (too small, rides up, too skimpy, etc.). She's worn Hanes panties most her life and even though she's a teen, she still prefers the comfort of these panties. She wears a juniors medium in other brands and these Hanes Hipsters in size 16 fit comfortably (a little loose, no rubbing at the leg openings). They land below her belly button in front, but give full coverage in back. The cotton is soft and they don't shrink.
on March 22, 2014
First, I need to state that I am an adult woman. I have had the hardest time finding underwear that fit me properly over the last 3 years. I used to wear Victoria's Secret signature cotton hiphugger underwear, but since they have now changed the cut 4 different times, they no longer work for me. Every pair of underwear I have purchased over the last 3 years, no matter the price, has the problem of riding up (even the ones that claim they don't). I've tried at least a dozen different brands of women's underwear, all having the same issue.

I figured that since I already buy boys socks (seriously better than any woman's socks I have found) and undershirts, I might as well try girls underwear, especially since the price was so great. I am SO GLAD I did. These really don't ride up so long as you buy the right size! I should say that I pretty petite, being 5'2" and 105lbs, so I tried the size 14. They are a tiny bit loose, but fit great. The size 12 seems to fit me better but tends to ride up on me, so I stick with the 14 (which is where I fall on the size chart).

I've washed them several times now in hot water and they still look great. I don't expect them to last years or anything, since they are pretty thin material. But for the price, I can actually afford to replace these when necessary. The colors are also pretty nice. Each pack usually comes with at least 2 white, a few solid colors, and a few with patterns. The patterns are actually very similar to some of my old Victoria's secret panties, so they are not too juvenile looking. No one would think they are kids underwear. I like them and plan to keep buying them until they change the cut and no longer work for me! (I hope they don't)
on August 21, 2014
Happy to have bought these for my niece. They are "little girl" appropriate, which is most important to me in an over-sexualized fashion trend geared towards kids these days. These also fit my niece beautifully.
review image review image review image
on December 20, 2014
This isn't the first time I've bought girl's underwear for myself, an adult woman, but it is my first time trying Hanes. I saw a few other reviews where women said they're bought the hipsters for themselves so I decided to see. I bought size 16 and they do fit my 36.5" hips. I think they might work up to 37" hips but no more. I was initially discouraged after trying a pair because there was some cheek-showage in the back that I really don't like; however I tried on the other 8 and they had fuller coverage so I was happy. The best thing I can tell you about these Hanes hipsters is that I was unaware of them being on me the first day I wore them - that is they weren't sliding down, cutting into me or doing any of the other annoying things underwear can do. They were COMFORTABLE and that's excellent news.

They are not high end of course, with inexpensive, thin cotton, and slight variations in cut from one to the next (like one pair sits lower on my hips than the others), and I don't yet know how washing will affect them (shrinkage, etc.), but for the price, it's expected. I had give up some years ago on Fruit of the Loom's shoddily-made, fall-apart, cotton underwear, and needed a substitute.

The color assortment I received isn't necessarily the first I'd have selected given a choice but they aren't bad either. In my collection are: one white with blue flowers, 3 white with blue trim (rather see-thru), pink with blue trim, dark blue, pink with loud blue design,light blue, and blue-striped.

May 2015: Back to say they are washing and wearing well. One laundry trick I have is to put all my undies in a small laundry bag (bought on Amazon) before they go into the machine; I think this helps them last (short of hand-washing). I am happy enough to buy another pack while they're priced low.
on February 28, 2015
I am a 21 yr old female 4'10 and 105 pounds and I ordered a size 12 .
Being that said normally in older girls underwear I wear a size 6.
These fit pretty comfortable though I wish I would have ordered one size up.I love these though especially for then price I would buy again .
review image
on January 15, 2013
This panty is very loose for a child's size. If you are small like me and need a child's size 16, order a 14 or a 12 in this because the 16 is bigger than a woman's 5.
on September 15, 2015
The product that I bought isnt the same that i received. The colors and print of the product are horrible. Attached you will find the photo of the product than i received.
review image
on April 29, 2014
I bought these for my 11 year old daughter based on the good reviews. I bought her size 10, as she still fits her size 8 undies, and these fit her well. She is happy, and so am I!
on January 25, 2016
The only problem with these is that, contrary to the picture displayed, almost every pair has pink in them. Problem is that daughter is not a "pink girl. Fortunately no one should be seeing her undies except her sister and us parents who do the wash... I just wish there would have been more color variety.
on February 19, 2015
Bought size 10 for my 9 and a half year old daughter and they fit perfectly with a little room to grow, which is nice because they are 100% cotton and usually shrink a bit with a few washings. She loved the fun colors and variety, and they seem to be very soft and comfortable for her and fit with no issues (she's very average in both height and weight for her age, if not a tiny bit shorter) Of course they aren't as cotton rich as Hannas, but for the price they are cute and comfy, exactly what I expected from Hanes.