Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Size: XX-Large|Color: Assorted|Change

on January 10, 2016
OK, so I'm a lard-ass. Finding something with plenty of "room in the seat" and won't bind in the crotch.These fit and they don't ride down as I wear them. Absorbent, so my junk don't sweat and stink as it did in the highly advertised Duluth Trading 'buck-nekkid brand.' Only negative is Hanes are too long to wear with gym shorts. Scissors might rectify this 'short'coming...' =WTH, teenagers wear jeans around their knees to display their bloomers. I might set a fashion for fat-assed old farts everywhere... :^)
on February 11, 2011
I used to buy the Hanes boxer briefs about every few months. The reason is because they're great for the first couple months but after that, having gone through several washings and dryings they begin to thin out and develop holes in the crotch area. I found the solution and will share it with you. Go to Target, find some Merona brand boxer briefs and buy them. I've had these things forever and they're just as good and comfortable as the Hanes or Fruit of the Loom brand (which incidentally do the same crotch thinning thing) only the Merona brand never thins out or deveolps holes in the crotch area like those do.
on May 9, 2013
I purchased these for my husband. Although they fit slightly bigger and a little looser than expected, he reports that they are comfortable. They seem to hold up well to laundering and were somewhat reasonably priced.
on June 4, 2011
The elastic waistband rumples, the threads fray, and they generally fall apart. I love the Hanes premium ones--and I guess their idea is to get you to waste your money on the cheap ones and then upgrade. Well, it worked...but hopefully this review saves you from the waste-money part.
on April 8, 2010
I found these boxer briefs very comfortable they fit well. I used to wear boxers exclusively, but I picked these up for use at the gym. They made me a convert and I started wearing them all the time. The reason they only get 4 stars is that I've since discovered the Hanes ComfortSoft Boxer Briefs and moved on to those as the waistband on the ComfortSofts earns the 5th star.
on July 23, 2015
As much as you can love underwear that's where I sit with these (no pun intended). They are comfortable and I like the changes Hanes has made to their underwear. I did not use to like the Hanes underwear fit, but now either my body has changed or there fit has improved (or both). Will plan to buy these again when additional pairs are needed.
on January 14, 2014
I put these puppies on and guess what...I became more tan and more fit than ever before. I haven't worked out a day in my life, but when I put these things on two legs at a time, I became every woman's dream. I look just like the advertised picture now and I couldn't be happier. I even know how to speak French now too! I won't be buying any other underpants any time soon.
on April 1, 2015
my fave underwear, hands down - super comfy, they *do* stretch out when you wear them but I don't mind it, I actually appreciate the coziness. The 2XL are nice and big and roomy and stretch nicely - better than the FOTL ones, imo.
on October 20, 2014
I am a long time Hanes user, but this time I'm disapointed.

I generally use "Our Most Confortable" undies, in size 2xl.

This model in 2xl is too large in the crotch. And somehoy the legh width is too short.

Not comfortable at all.
on May 28, 2015
Not the seller's fault but Hanes changed their product. I've worn this brand/style for years and this is the first time I've had this problem. Not a happy camper. The waist was fine but my crack hangs out, my butt barely fits, and the legs are super skimpy. Might as well just buy briefs. Not happy at all.