Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on December 2, 2012
These are good, comfortable, simple ... I'm about a 32-34" and the Mediums felt good on me.

GF seemed to like them alright... she didn't laugh in my face ;)

I worked out in them and didn't really notice them one way or another...a good thing as I've had others that definitely ride up during exercise.
on December 28, 2012
I bought these online for my husband because I hate creeping through the men's underwear aisle at Walmart. They fit, the colors are nice, I was able to browse at my leisure from the comfort of my own home.
on August 27, 2013
OK, so not an MIB suit, but I'm going to stick with these. The waste band is comfortable, more like tighty whities that boxers, but they stay in place nicely. "Everything" stays nicely in place compared to boxers, when you sit the pocket tucks into the bend of your legs, pretty comfortable.
on May 20, 2013
I was tempted to rate this fit as "somewhat big", not because of they are loose necessarily but because they're just bigger than what I was expecting in general. I went with "as expected" becuase they are snug the way I like (32 waist), but the waistband rises fairly high and the legs drop fairly low. Not my style.
on October 31, 2013
First of all the price here on Amazon is way cheaper than these were in the store. Buy them here, don't bother with the clothes stores. Second, these are comfortable and they fit well. Pretty good as far as underwear goes.
on June 18, 2013
This is my second time buying this brand of underwear from Amazon. The waist band holds up well to wear and they wash up nicely. I've bought other brands of a similar style and there is no comparison. These are a great buy for the money.
on March 28, 2013
I find Hanes, and this particular Boxer Brief, to be of good quality. A great fit, and look at an affordable price. I have bought these Briefs in the past. My experience, they hold up well, and do not fade.
on January 22, 2013
I got these as a gift for my fiance. He normally wears another brand. The material is nice and the colors are brighter than shown here which I don't mind at all. I'd say my only complaint is they are a little big so they look loose, baggy on him. I would order a size down next time.

That, and the price, way to much.. you can find these at other big box stores for almost 5-6$ less.
on January 12, 2013
Very comfortable set. These are going to hug your body, though, and if that is something that bothers you than you should look elsewhere. They are tagless and overall I personally am very happy with them.
on January 28, 2013
I had some old hanes that were fine, nothing to write home about, but needed to get some more and figured might as well stick with it. Got them and the material, at least at first seems softer and thicker overall compared to what I had before. Some people have claimed they are not getting the 100% cotton version, I cannot say why they didn't but mine were so I'm happy about that. Only thing that was off was there is no green color anymore, been replaced by a darker grey color. Overall would get again if they last like previous batch.