Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on October 10, 2012
My husband loves the boxer brief trunks. They are hard to find in the stores. Amazon carries them. There are men out there that like boxer briefs but do not like the long leg fit. These trunks have the short leg which makes it easier to breathe and are comfortable.
on March 24, 2013
When I first received the package...

1. Colors are mainly dark blue with one light blue.
2. Look very short but when my boyfriend put them on, fit perfectly. He normally wears a Large, got the large, and they fit like a large.
3. The material seemed not quite as soft, so after opening, I soaked in some vinegar and salt water for a few hours before washing. Came out nice and comfortable according to my man. (He has eczema in his groin area so it is important his boxers do not cause itching. Which these do not)
-I am sure they could have done fine without the soaking, but I had the time and supplies so why not.
4. I am very please with this price. At $3.50 for each one, I definitely will order more when these eventually wear out. Which will probably take some time since they seem to be of decent quality.
on July 29, 2013
This is a great bargain for four pairs of short leg boxer briefs. These are definitely more revealing and sexier than regular boxer briefs. The colors are slightly different than the products pictured. I got various shades of blue, no gray or black. The HANES logo is also slightly different, but in my opinion, better. There is no border above and below the Hanes lettering and the elastic band matches the actual color of the underwear instead of being the same gray as pictured. These also have easy to access "fly" on the right side of the crotch.

The only flaw with these is the material is pure cotton so if you're active or wear these for the entire day you'll notice the bottom leg openings will stretch out and not contour to your thighs. This isn't a big deal but they kind of start looking like boxers but not in a neat way. These do have a padded seamed layer on the bottom leg openings but it doesn't seem to hold up for some reason. Other than this flaw, these cotton briefs feel very comfortable, are breathable, and look great.

Finally, these appear to be made exclusively by Hanes for a MAJOR department store retailer, and you'll see what I mean if you order them. These seem to be exclusive to aforementioned retailer, and on Amazon. You will have a hard time finding these exact briefs at other retailers because it seems to be an exclusive to Amazon and the other "lower" end discount department store (they're found in almost ALL malls throughout the U.S. that a million moms do not like).
on February 12, 2013
Very comfortable lightweight material, and I like the color combinations of contrasting greys and black. It's always nice to see a variety pack that doesn't force one white on on you. It is made in Vietnam rather than El Salvador, in case that matters to you, but the quality looks the same to me. Also the solids are 100% cotton as listed, but the heathers (the greys) are 75% cotton, 25% polyester. Maybe Amazon should change the information on the product listing, but perhaps these details change back and forth so fast that they can't keep up with them. That's why they have reviews. They are shorter than a lot of boxer briefs but the band at the legs keeps them from creeping up. Good Hanes quality, with no annoying inside seams.
The first time I ordered medium, as my other Hanes are medium, but these seem to run just a bit small. I have ordered more in large.
on April 7, 2013
My favorite short leg boxer briefs for many years were BVD, but of course I can't find them anymore. I've never been a fan of Hanes underwear but decided to give these a try since they seem to be the only short leg boxer brief I can find. Taking them out of the package, they felt rough and very thin so I decided to wash them first. They felt much better after the wash. I don't know how they'll hold up, but so far I find them pretty comfortable. The only thing I don't like about them is the color. Although gray and black is pictured, I received 4 blue. If I could get them in gray/black, I would definitely order more. I don't want more in blue so I plan to look for them elsewhere.
on October 15, 2014
they did not come in the black and grey as shown I believe the mention that it would vary but still did not like the ad. They are relatively comfortable and still wear them but like the Hanes cool tech better, more comfort and support.
on June 3, 2013
I always get the XL's with Hanes as they always shrink. In this case, these also shrank, but there still OK if they don't shrink anymore than they already have and they are still better than the regular Boxer Briefs that seem to never fit right and go down to you knees. Time will tell, but if they end up staying how they are now, I would probably buy them again.
on April 3, 2013
These are by no means bad boxer brief trunks, they just weren't exactly what I was expecting. Since they are completely cotton, they will tend to stretch throughout the day, and to me they start feeling like boxers rather than boxer briefs. However, they don't ride up very often, so they have that going for them. Trunks aren't really for me anyway, I'd rather have underwear a little longer in the legs.
But if this is the kind of underwear you want, then they are pretty decent for the price. They might not last as long as other higher quality material, but they get the job done.
on December 6, 2013
These are decent boxer briefs yet they tend to loose stretch after a few hours of use. They regain the stretch once they have been laundered.

Update after two years:

The waist band for all the underwear a in the pack lost all of its elasticity rendering them all useless. The fruit of the loom underwear I bought at the same time still have their elasticity.
on September 22, 2013
Even while close to ideal body weight, the body shape changes with age -- and regular briefs don't provide good support anymore. The slightly longer legs prevent slippage, and provide more support. Which helps to prevent cases of epididymitis.