5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product
My husband loves the boxer brief trunks. They are hard to find in the stores. Amazon carries them. There are men out there that like boxer briefs but do not like the long leg fit. These trunks have the short leg which makes it easier to breathe and are comfortable.
Published 22 months ago by Russak

3.0 out of 5 stars Tighter fit than Expected.
I always get the XL's with Hanes as they always shrink. In this case, these also shrank, but there still OK if they don't shrink anymore than they already have and they are still better than the regular Boxer Briefs that seem to never fit right and go down to you knees. Time will tell, but if they end up staying how they are now, I would probably buy them again.
Published 14 months ago by Christopher Hays

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, October 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought they were too short, but perfect!, March 24, 2013
When I first received the package...

1. Colors are mainly dark blue with one light blue.
2. Look very short but when my boyfriend put them on, fit perfectly. He normally wears a Large, got the large, and they fit like a large.
3. The material seemed not quite as soft, so after opening, I soaked in some vinegar and salt water for a few hours before washing. Came out nice and comfortable according to my man. (He has eczema in his groin area so it is important his boxers do not cause itching. Which these do not)
-I am sure they could have done fine without the soaking, but I had the time and supplies so why not.
4. I am very please with this price. At $3.50 for each one, I definitely will order more when these eventually wear out. Which will probably take some time since they seem to be of decent quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tighter fit than Expected., June 3, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Sag out of shape in mere hours., November 24, 2012
I purchased XL size as this is what I wear in every other underwear. Within hours the leg openings were loose and all support was gone. They ended up feeling like ordinary boxer shorts, and do not have the fit and support of trunks. These are cheap junk.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent boxer briefs, loose stretch after a couple of hours of use, December 6, 2013
These are decent boxer briefs yet they tend to loose stretch after a few hours of use. They regain the stretch once they have been laundered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected, December 4, 2013
My husband loved the set. Fit is comfortable and he has mention ordering again very soon. I definitely recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Threw these away, November 15, 2013
I tried wearing these, but they were awful. Baggy and no support at all. Threw them away within a month of purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me happy, October 2, 2013
They are quality boxers, fit as expected and I definitely order a new pack next year. I highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Changes, September 22, 2013
Even while close to ideal body weight, the body shape changes with age -- and regular briefs don't provide good support anymore. The slightly longer legs prevent slippage, and provide more support. Which helps to prevent cases of epididymitis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, very comfy., September 20, 2013
The fit was right on the money. They are comfortable to wear for any occasion. So far I have been very pleased with this item.

Rate and Discover Movies