5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for single parents tired of having to match socks..
Published 19 months ago by Steve B.

1.0 out of 5 stars BE WARNED!!! THESE ARE TODDLER SIZE SOCKS
I wish these had been described better than just "boys socks". These are TODDLER size socks. I followed the sizing chart to purchase socks for my 8 year old son who wears a size 2 shoe, I purchased the medium sized socks. What I received are a TODDLER medium size sock pack. They are going back.
Published 12 months ago by Laurie Blanke

1.0 out of 5 stars BE WARNED!!! THESE ARE TODDLER SIZE SOCKS, August 5, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% Cotton, September 13, 2013
Jonathan Kavner (Wantagh, NY United States) - See all my reviews
When I purchased this product, its description indicated that it was 100% cotton. Upon arrival, I discovered that it was not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for single parents tired of having to match socks.., December 15, 2012
Steve B. (Roanoke, VA USA) - See all my reviews
So, yeah, I'm a single dad of a 10 month old little girl who really hates having stuff on her feet. So I got her these. She still pulls them off and chews on the sock, but she does it less often than she did with the little girl socks. And, since these are all the same, I get to spend time with my daughter instead of playing "match the stupid pattern" game. The socks are fairly thick, and of good quality. Seriously, if you would rather spend time with your child instead of with their laundry, get these socks and make your life simpler.

1.0 out of 5 stars I had NO idea what I was buying..., October 4, 2013
The sizing is totally messed up. I was attempting to purchase new socks for my Son who is 3 years old. Based upon the reviews, photos, descriptions they were toddler "little kid" size.

But what I received...fit my nine year old, as she could use them I sucked it up and didnt return. (BUT its ironic as i read a review another mom ordering them for her kids 10 year old six but ended up getting Toddlers.........which is what made me think I was ok ordering this listing)

IDK what is going on here...... but beware apparently its a total crap shoot what size your getting. it might be kids, it might be toddlers.....heck they may throw an adult in there for fun once in a while.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too bulky!, November 28, 2012
These socks are very thick. They are so thick that my 4 year old son, who wears a size 10, cannot wear them because they make his shoes too small. Maybe on a bigger foot you might have more luck. Definitely disappointed in this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Socks, comfy, September 28, 2011
Good, comfy, roomy socks for a rambuncious boy. My son wears these all the time. Nothing beats a simple white sock for everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried and true, July 20, 2011
This style sock has been tried and true with my family for years. Hanes is a great quality sock, hold up for much use and washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, October 30, 2013
How much can i say about socks?

I bought these for my son for school because he must wear white socks. He is extremely picky, even about socks, and he loves them. He will only wear this brand and says they are "very comfy". This is the only brand of socks that I buy for my family. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Problem free, May 5, 2013
These are great for my 5 year old girl and 3 year old boy, they fit perfect and they love them (no sliding down or bunching).

4.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size, January 11, 2013
Socks run significantly larger than the size listed, so I have not been able to use them yet because they are too big for my child.

Hanes Boys Classic Ankle Sock