Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on August 18, 2011
I'm a bit of a knuckle dragger. In dress shirts I wear a 36/37 sleeve. It bugs me when I go to reach for something and the cuff slides half way up my arm. The sleeves feel about 2-3 inches too short for me even when I'm just standing with my arms at my sides. I've tried getting every size between Large to Triple X size shirts to see if they would have longer sleeves, if the Triple X would have had longer sleeves I would gladly pay for a taylor to make the body fit properly, but unfortunately the sleeves are a one size for all.

The shirts are all quality made, and I loved to color selection. Unfortunately for me they just didn't fit, so I dropped them off to Goodwill
on August 4, 2009
Great T-shirts. I bought these for my brother, he works outside in the sun all day long.. They keep him cool and the sun does not beet on him all day. Great item. Fast shipping.
thanks
on February 15, 2013
I'm very disappointed in Hanes quality control. I have ordered the same shirts in the same size and they were shipped separately. When I received them they were NOT the same size. The white ComfortSoft Heavyweight LS T-shirt was NOT "heavyweight". The material is thin and you can actually see through it.
on November 28, 2013
This isn't heavyweight at all. I purchased three different brands of long sleeve shirts from Amazon to compare. The other brands fit and were heavyweight as advertised. This Hanes 5.2oz deep navy shirt is far smaller than the other brands and feels flimsy and thin in comparison. I can't wear it because it's so out of sync with other types of shirts that are allegedly the same size.
on January 13, 2014
I purchased these Tees for the first time they fit better than my regular brand, arms are long enough, really comfortable and easy to wear. I have washed them already did not see any discoloration or bleeding of the color whatsoever. I have decided to change brands the price is right for a 2XL L.S. tee.
on January 21, 2014
Good fit until the shirt was washed. One washing cycle and the shirt shrank by almost 2 sizes. Gave it to a friend's pre-teen son and she said it continued shrinking and now her younger daughter is wearing the shirt. Not the quality you would expect from Hanes.
on December 16, 2015
Husband wears these. Husband is a drummer. Husband wears all black for gigs. Husband is hard on clothes. These are inexpensive, colorfast, comfortable, and cheap enough to replace often. Fit true-to-size but always allow for shrinkage with cotton tee shirts. Recommend.
on November 26, 2013
I love this t-shirt. I have two in gray and one in blue and they are great for layering especially when it's not too cold out as I can wear this with another t-shirt over it and be comfortable. They are also nice to lounge around in the house when it's cold.
on February 10, 2013
These shirts are good layering shirts for winter time. Very comfortable and not too pricey. I would recommend for others to purchase.
on November 27, 2013
Bought this and others like it for this winter to help keep me warm, when I ride my motorcycle.. I like bright colors so I can be more visible when I ride. . And for the warm under my jacket when it gets cooler. I will buy more of these.