5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
From the package:
Size S, 6-8, 21 = 23" waist
Size M, 10-12 = 23-26" waist
Size L, 14-16 = 26-28" waist
Size XL, 18-20 = 28-30" waist

I didn't know what size to order, as no sizing info is given. Luckily I ordered the L for my 13-year old. They're a bit large, but he'll grow into them.

Good Hanes quality. Nice colors for boy...
Published on January 10, 2012 by NM Mom

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 weeks waiting
was 3 weeks waiting for this item, is finally here but my son is already on vacations!!, late late late
Published 17 months ago by cynthia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 10, 2012
This review is from: Hanes Big Boys' 3 Pack Hanes Classic Waistband Boxer Brief (Apparel)
From the package:
Size S, 6-8, 21 = 23" waist
Size M, 10-12 = 23-26" waist
Size L, 14-16 = 26-28" waist
Size XL, 18-20 = 28-30" waist

Good Hanes quality. Nice colors for boy teens. Comfy. Should last awhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size medium fit my 10 year old son perfectly., July 17, 2011
My 10 year old son who's always worn briefs decided he wanted to be like his father and switch to boxers. However I wasn't sure exactly if he was aware of how different the two kinds of underwear felt. There are days when I still have to remind/convince him that boys don't wear briefs with swimming trunks, so I wasn't sure he was ready for the full leap into boxers.

Thankfully Hanes offers boys sizes boxer briefs as an option! I ordered a pack of these in medium and they fit his slim/narrow frame perfectly. He's loving the style/fit and this has been the perfect way for him to transition into boxers. He's liking these so much I think he's probably going to want to stick with this style for a while.

These are a nice thick material, not transparent at all. They are soft and the waistband is comfortable for him. These are great quality and have held up through several washes. They have worked out great and I plan to buy several more packages!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boxer briefs for boys...a bit heavy, June 8, 2014
Normally I wouldn't write a review for boys underwear. But, I got these for my son (7 yr) this winter. He really likes them as departure from the cartoon based underwear, and he feels more grown up. They are very well made. The only "caution" I'd give is that they are fairly heavy cotton. This is great for the winter but may be a bit heavy for the summer; we will see.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them, October 24, 2013
TMarshall (West Chester, OH) - See all my reviews
My five year old loves wearing the boxer style over the briefs and the construction of these are nice. Waistband is soft yet has good elastic for a skinny waist. And the material is heavy enough to withstand the washing. Nice product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Underwear... for boys., October 17, 2013
Yeah... I bought these for my son and they fit him perfectly... not sure what else to say but good job on the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice colors, October 9, 2013
Regina Russo (Harrison, NY United States) - See all my reviews
love the different colors these come in. They are good quality and fit nicely. Nice band does not too tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars My boy loved them, August 29, 2013
He is very happy and loved them since the moment he received them. He wants to use only the hanes no other ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great long lasting briefs., July 30, 2013
Mel (Hereford, UK) - See all my reviews
They fit perfectly, wash brilliantly no problem tumble drying. Keep shape and size no shrinkage. Excellent quality
My boys prefer them to any other brand. Would recommend to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 weeks waiting, July 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & Perfect Fit, May 26, 2013
Bought size Medium (8-10) for my 5 year old son; 63lbs, 50 in tall, 23 inch waist. The cotton is soft & stretchy, and the waist band is comfortable & doesn't dig in when sitting down. The colors are nice, wash well, and don't loose their shape on the thighs. Overall a great fit and his new favorite boxers. I will definitely be buying a couple more packs.