Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Outdoor Deals on HTL

on January 21, 2012
I've owned Polo and CK branded boxer briefs and these look and feel as nice, if not better.

They're soft and comfortable and I love the colors. They're as pictured in gray, black, and off-white colors (Hanes brand printed several times on the waistband). I also have other Hanes branded boxer briefs, but this "line" is quite an improvement! I'm usually in between sizes but the Mediums (32-34in.) fit me quite well. The thighs were slightly tight around my thighs as well, like the other reviewer said, but it's nothing a good wash or light stretch can't solve.

Also, regarding whether it "rides up", they don't ride up and they're nice and snug right now, but I'm sure after many washes, they'll get more loose. For truly reliable performance involving lotsa sweating and heavier athletic activities (i.e. Marathons, Crossfit events, golfing 3 rounds/day in Florida), you will need to invest in compression boxer briefs (I use Underarmour and Nike) or performance boxers (from EMS, etc.).

These Hanes are awesome for everyday use: for hanging out, commuting to/from work and even for the gym!
on October 29, 2012
These are 75% cotton and 25% polyester and consequently are very poor at holding their shape. These will hang very loose and closely approximate traditional boxers. I originally bought the Hanes 95% cotton / 5% spandex Boxer Brief Underwear and ordered these by mistake. Beware, if you're looking for the more form fitting, shape holding pair, these are not them. If you like a lot of room to roam in your underwear, these are definitely for you.
on May 25, 2011
The Hanes classics line is different from the regular line in that the waistband and fabric are higher quality. This results in a much more comfortable fit. You will find you can get regular Hanes boxer briefs for eight dollars or less per 4-pack. These cost more, but are worth it. The comfort and shape hold up wash after wash. Additionally, these boxer briefs don't ride up like cheaper ones.
on October 6, 2012
These has decent size and comfort for me. However, it is not top quality as I experienced with other brand product but it is good enough for normal wear. I used to wear Perry Ellis ones from outlet which was around similar price and think they are a bit better in quality. Considering the convenience of ordering from Amazon, I would order and use this product again later though.
on March 17, 2015
These briefs are defective - there is no fly. Additionally, they are all black; not multi-color, except for one pair which was black with a gray cuff on the bottom of the leg.

Where is Hanes' quality control?

I have worn these for years - disappointed!

[I clicked "too small] because none of the options were appropriate.]
on December 3, 2012
These boxer briefs are really comfortable. I was at first hesitant to buy them because of their price tag but they are worth it!
They fit really well with your body and if you like a somewhat tight feel to your briefs, consider these. Absolutely love it when I put them on after they been washed.
on October 23, 2011
Hard to find good boxer briefs that don't ride up your legs. I am neither fat nor skinny and I am constantly pulling the legs back down. Don't believe the promise that they won't ride up. In fairness a lot of other boxer briefs I buy do the same.
on September 26, 2013
That's really the big issue. They quickly stop hugging you and become really loose. I guess I shouldn't make too much of a big deal since it's just underwear, but it annoys me for some reason. Anyway, it's fine for what it's suppose to be I guess.
on November 11, 2012
I would say the 4-Pack is a good buy. However, I really do feel like they are one idea too long. They would be perfect if they were just a little bit shorter for the size.
I still like them though so I will give this item 4 stars.
on June 20, 2011
I normally wear boxers but decided to try these. I love them! I got tired of the boxers riding up and having to constantly adjust them while at work. Never have to adjust these and they are really comfortable.