5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable it feels like cherubs are cupping my genitals
Published 12 months ago by Dylan J Robinson

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely awful
Published 4 months ago by J.B.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable it feels like cherubs are cupping my genitals, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Hanes Men's Classics 5-Pack Boxer Brief - Colors May Vary (Apparel)
These are so soft and comfortable I even prefer them to going 'commando' as the kids say or just meandering around nude. They offer the support of briefs with the freedom and non-butt crack ridingness of briefs. I think if I had a harem of silk-gloved goddesses to follow me around and carry my man-parts at all time, it would not be as comfortable and pleasant as these boxers.

5.0 out of 5 stars I went home to put these on and went back to work, December 5, 2013
They fit, nicely. Can't wait to show them off to my perverted neighbors across the street. Enjoy the show weirdos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality., May 8, 2013
KPM "KPM" (Wrentham, Ma United States) - See all my reviews
Like most guys, I grew up wearing "tighty whiteys". 15 years ago my wife when we first started dating told me in no uncertain terms to wear boxers. So I tried them out and liked them fine. But I always missed the little hug and support one gets wearing tighties. Well, the boxer brief style gives a guy the best of both worlds. My wife likes the look and I like the fit. In the 2 years I've been wearing this style, I've tried two makers, Hanes and Fuit of the Loom. Hands down, Hanes is better. The elastic waste line is made far superior, is a bit wider, yet comfortable and, most importantly, keeps it's shape while the Fruit of the Loom does not. They cost a little more and I think you get one less in the multipack but the quality is worth it in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 18, 2013
Very comfortable fabric with enough stretch to be comfortable and supportive. Tag-less design eliminates annoying tag itch. Guys look no further, just buy these and go back to doing something more interesting.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely awful, March 26, 2014
Where to start? I have no idea why or how these got so highly rated on here. First off- the fabric stretches out very easily and by easily I mean walking from your bedroom to the front door. I wear a size 36" and within an hour of wearing these the waist is stretched out to a 37/38 and the thighs are so stretched they no longer rest on the skin. The quality/build and fabric combinations are atrocious. I've never had any issues with Hanes boxer briefs in the past but these are beyond terrible.

Save yourself your hard earned money and purchase elsewhere. Also note that though these may be labeled the same as in-store Hanes Classic Boxer Briefs these are absolutely not the same product!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two out of Five, November 16, 2013
That's just how many of the underwear received were as described. Only 2 pair were 100% cotton. The remaining we're 75/25 cotton poly...and felt it. The 2 cotton pair were great. I don't know why it was done this way, nor what to do now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, June 7, 2013
I needed to buy new underwear as all mine have holes in them! These Hanes fit PIMP The Frank and beans are in perfect place and I can move around better then a gymnast! Keep up the good work Hanes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Manly Man Boxers, June 11, 2014
Having recently grown a beard I felt like I needed to man up in my under garments (do men say under garments? Probably not). These boxers are classic, and they make you feel like you are driving a 4x4 up a dirt road drinking black coffee while not reading instructions or asking for directions. Dangerous, yet safe and comfortable.

A winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality For What It Is, October 15, 2013
At first I wasn't sure about this design but after giving it a try it turned out to be alright, the material and quality of the briefs is pretty reliable and comfortable and the elastic is sturdy so no complaints. Some have complained about the material being harsh on the skin but I don't feel any of that as these briefs are 100% cotton and stretch and form pretty snugly and easily around my leg with no irritation at all. If you're more used to the higher brand and material boxers I might see the comparison but overall these briefs are hardly bad.

Though I do agree on the size specs meaning you should order a size down so if you regularly wear a size large order medium size instead....

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for the price, November 24, 2013
BigD (New York City) - See all my reviews
I've found Hanes to be very inconsistent, changing fiber contents, sizing, and styling in the same product bought over a period of time and although these were tighter than the last batch, they're fine.

Rate and Discover Movies