Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on April 7, 2009
There's just enough sock there for the heel pad to be in the right place on my foot (9 1/2 Men's). So there's no way these will fit on someone with larger than a 10. They do stretch however, after some wear; but actually getting them on can be difficult. Just spend the extra money and buy the other ankle socks from Hanes. I thought these were the ones, but the more expensive ones are the socks that are comfortable.
on June 10, 2016
I am close to retirement age and have worn socks all my life, obviously. Starting out as a young child I wore those just below the knee support socks. in my teens I switched to the standard white athletic over the ankle sport sock by Fruit of the Loom or Hanes. I saw these on Amazon and thought I'd give it a try. It looked like it might be a little uncomfortable but I said what the heck.. It came as a sixpack and upon inspection I found them to be well knit and about as thick as any other Hanes sport sock. the bottoms were well padded. I have a size 12 foot and the fit was a little tight but not bad. It felt strange at first for the sock to end just above my ankle, but after wearing for a while it made no difference and I realized how often I had to pull up my socks of old. These were quite comfortable and working out well four stars and a recommended buy

if you found my review helpful please click yes on the button below. I really appreciate your support for that I intend to leave reviews to help others make decisions prior to purchase based upon my recommendations or disclosure. I utilize your reviews to help me with my purchases as well thanks for reading my reviews that are honest factual and accurate
on January 17, 2014
I don't have a clue how these socks fit. I never received them. I have contacted Bealls more than once. I think they expect me to find out what happened to the order. I all can say is, I did not receive them. I am really ticked. I have not had the charge disputed because Amazon has always taken care of my complaints with quickness.
I am 75 years old and a full-time college student. I don't have the time or energy to mess with this. I hope other people have better luck with this company.
on February 3, 2014
They are socks okay? And pretty much all socks are the same. Some might claim to have super ultra durable stitching, or ultra cool turbo charged multi-hyper threaded quad core socks with 32 gigabytes of ram, but at the end of the day, they are all pretty much the same darn thing. A stinky ole sock.

These stinky ole socks were fine. A bit smallish for my paws but they work and feel good.
on October 8, 2012
I was afraid with the price being so low that these would be cheap sox that would deteriorate after the first wash or wear. My boyfriend plays a lot of softball, and basketball and goes through athletic socks like crazy, so instead of remembering to go to the store, I turned to Amazon to get them right away. These turned out to be fabulous. They're not too constricting around the ankle, but stay up on him just fine. They're not the most cushy in the world of ankle socks, but the material has held up well after a summer of him belonging to 4 softball leagues and putting them through some serious wear and tear! Not a single one has a hole and only one has some threads coming undone around the top of the ankle, but all in all, if we ever need to replace with another pack of these, I'm coming right back and buying these again!
on January 31, 2016
These were just what I expected, soft and comfortable. I've been wearing them for over 3 years and they're still holding together strong. Also, since they're supposed to be black I've saved a fortune on laundry since I never have to wash them. (Just kidding!)
on July 4, 2013
The socks are sized 6 thru 12 which must be special sizeing for beings that can MORPH their bodies.The largest size these fit would be size 7 or 8 , mabey. Amazon has refunded the cost to me and not required a return. Most of the positive reviews are written by women ( who generally smaller foot size than men like me.)
on November 15, 2013
Don't be fooled as I was. Any socks that claim to fit sizes 6-12 are stretching the truth (no pun intended). Unless you believe in unicorns don't fall for that. That's equivalent to "one size fits all" and we all know how that works out. Fortunately Amazon and their first class customer service made it right as always.
on July 31, 2013
I bought these as well as the regular non-cushion ankle socks for my husband. Whenever I fold them, these look like kid socks in comparison to the others. They even shrink more in the dryer. My husband's foot is a size 10 and these size 6-12 are just way too small and tight on him. We wouldn't purchase these again. We'll stick to the non-cushioned Hanes socks.
on April 1, 2015
If you're looking for the cushion socks of the 90's and 00's, these are NOT it. Hanes has cheapened their socks and the executives are laughing all the way to the bank.

These are BASIC, THIN white socks. NO cushion at all. And, they are NOT as they are pictured here. You'll get a white sock with a gray sole.

My foot size is 10 and they are barely long enough, without much stretch. So 11, 12, and 13 size feet would never fit in these.

I'd send them back but as usual the hassle and expense of returning them is not worth it. I'll just never buy Hanes again.

See 1 answered question