5.0 out of 5 stars Feel great
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - not all of the pieces are 100% cotton
If you're like me and prefer 100% cotton undies then this may not be the deal for you. 2 out of the 7 pieces were a polyester blend.
Published 12 months ago by Charles

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - not all of the pieces are 100% cotton, September 12, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap briefs, December 24, 2013
San Francisco (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
after trying half a dozen name brands (dickies, fruit of the loom, calvin klein, dockers, jockey and hanes), it seems that all briefs, in these troubled economic times, have been cheapened by using a lighter fabric than in the past. they don't last as long as they once did, having a tendency to rip where the elastic waist joins the body. though the product description says 100% cotton, two of the briefs were a synthetic/cotton blend. i have found no one still producing a nice thick cotton brief. compared to everything else available, these hane's briefs are okay. wish i could find someone still producing heavier briefs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel great, November 2, 2013
I'm normally a boxer brief guy until I realized how silly the concept is. The boxer briefs were made for guys to feel cooler than wearing tighty whities and not having regular boxers bunching up in their pants. The boxer briefs have been riding up when I'm wearing pants or working out. These will do the job they did but without the bunching at the crotch. I probably should have gone with a medium though. Small was for 30-32" and medium said 34-36" or something. I'm a 33" waist and got small. They fit a tiny bit tight, but are comfy. But if they shrink after washing I may have to get mediums.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfortable as I'd hoped, May 13, 2013
Because the rise on the shorts is so high, quite a ways up on my belly, they're a bit uncomfortable and less easy when at a urinal.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, May 22, 2013
Great product and the price is right. It fit perfectly and is comfortable to wear. I highly recommend buying the briefs again. I certainly will buy some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Briefs, May 25, 2013
I ordered this product for my son who was very pleased with the fit and quality. I would not hisitate to order again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Review of Six Brands, December 5, 2013
Gm Pucilowski "Pooch" (Lodi, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hanes Men's Classics 7-Pack Full-Cut Brief - Colors May Vary (Apparel)
I am writing this review because I have read so many other reviews on other products that I have bought on Amazon, that I hope I am contributing toward a little pay back and thank you for those of you who have taken the time to review items. So here is my humble opinion.

I am a male, 6’ 1”, weighing in around 205 lbs., fairly athletic. It started with my buying 40 to 50 pairs of underwear many years ago and just rotated through them, wearing one pair a day and doing my wash every 2-3 weeks. Making sure I put the newly washed in the back of the pile. I wanted to have enough underwear so I didn’t run out between washes. Sometime in 2010, I started buying Hanes underwear. A six pack at Wal-Mart, a six pack at Target, etc., but never opening them. Till one day in 2011, I threw out everything I had and started with the all “new” Hanes (some being a year old, but never worn), which were bought over the course of a year at various retailers.

In October, 2012, I bought one set of the 5 underwear brands listed here (except the Hanes). I rotated through them in no particular order. Every time I did the wash, I put them up in front of the Hanes and started wearing them first. I would like to buy 30 pairs of one of these brands, but none of them (for the price) really excited me enough to do that, except one. I certainly will get a few more pairs of the ExOfficio, which I really like but at $16+ per pair, I can’t get carried away. So I believe I will buy a few more sets of other underwear and continue this “study.”

• Interestingly Hanes makes their underwear in at least 4 different countries, but none of them really hold up. I don’t remember the prices because I bought them at different stores at different times during the year. Over the course of the year and a half that I wore them, they just didn’t hold up. The band is shot, elasticity is going and its wavy and uncomfortable and worst of all, the crotch area doesn’t do it’s job of holding things in place. 2 stars.

Hanes Made in Vietnam
75% cotton, 25% polyester; gray waist band w/darker gray line and HANES repeated.
Worn waist band, little waves in the back and side areas. Crotch doesn’t cover area, things hang out.

Hanes Made in Vietnam
100% cotton; gray waist band w/darker gray line and HANES repeated.
Micro fuzz balls in material. Worn waist band, little waves in the back band area. Crotch doesn’t cover area, things hang out.

Hanes Made in Dominica Republic
100% cotton; dark blue waist band w/darker gray line and HANES repeated.
Slightly stiffer waist band than other Hanes, material seems a little heavier. Worn waist band. Crotch still doesn’t cover area.

Hanes Made in India
100% cotton; gray waist band w/darker gray line and HANES repeated.
Worn waist band, little waves in the back, front and side area. Crotch doesn’t cover area.

• ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Sport Brief,Black,Large $16.40 ($16.40 each) 5 stars
94% Nylon?, 6% Spandex, made in China (the labels in 2 pairs are totally unreadable (white out), and in the third pair, I think it says nylon, but it’s really hard to read with magnifying glass and flash light. (I don’t use bleach and seriously, I would never look at the labels except to do this review, so it’s not a negative).
Love these, great quality, fits well, still looks good and holding up fine, But at this price, I now save them for travel only. It beats the heck out of carrying 15 pairs of underwear for a two week trip (one a day, whether I need it or not!) So I’m sold on these. I bought one T-shirt and I’m going to ask Santa for a couple more this year for Christmas along with a few more pairs of underwear. Absolutely the best.

• Dockers Men's 4-Pack Fly Front Brief,Multi,Large $19.00 ($4.75 each) 3 ˝ stars
100% cotton, made in Thailand.
Frumpy looking, not much in style, but good quality, The material seems heavier than any of the others. It will be interesting to see how they hold up during the next year.

• Hugo Boss Men's 3 Pack Traditional Brief, Black, Large $18.38 ($6.12 each) 4 stars
100% cotton, made in Bangladesh. Quality seems good, the band is starting to lose it’s elasticity and starting to show waves. Rides a little low for me, but not as low as the Adidas brand. Good fit.

• Calvin Klein Men's Basic Brief, Black, Size 36, 3-Pack $20.63 ($6.87 each) 3 stars
100% cotton, made in Thailand. This has a white band which seems to be holding up okay after a year. There is a small hole, near the seam in the middle of the garment. I’m just not happy with what it looks like for the price I’m paying. I’ll see how they do during the next year.

• Adidas Men's Athletic Stretch 2-Pack Sport Brief,Black/Black,Large $18.00 ($9.00 each) 4 stars
90% Cotton, 10% Spandex, made in Indonesia. Good quality, holding up very nicely, crotch area still covers correctly. The only thing I don’t like is it’s a sports cut and they ride too low for me. They are not comfortable for me to wear unless that is all I’m wearing around the house, but the quality is good, price a little high.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Man!, June 1, 2013
My husband loves Hanes! The comfort and fit are perfect and the material is cool. He won't wear any other brand!

3.0 out of 5 stars colors may vary, colors may vary..., July 13, 2014
OK. I'm ready. Lets start a revolution. Why can't you order a package of these in all one color? Like black or dark gray, for instance. After all, you CAN order a package of all whites. It's discriminating! I would, for my own reasons like to be able to do that. But NOOOOOOO... Hanes won't let me. Only big whites, that's it. I have to go off to the store; open up two or more packages; switch them around to get the colors I like. It is a lot of trouble, when it could be sooooo simple. Right here, online. Colors may vary, colors may vary...

1.0 out of 5 stars Except for the fly these would be good for a large woman with huge thighs, March 24, 2014
These are a terrible design. Guys who choose briefs over boxers do so because they want support down there. Because the crotch on these is too narrow and the leg openings are WAY TOO BIG these are only slightly better than no underwear.

These would be overpriced at free!

Rate and Discover Movies