Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanes Men's 5-Pack Ultimate Boxer Brief - Assorted Packs
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 17, 2013
These are so soft and comfortable I even prefer them to going 'commando' as the kids say or just meandering around nude. They offer the support of briefs with the freedom and non-butt crack ridingness of briefs. I think if I had a harem of silk-gloved goddesses to follow me around and carry my man-parts at all time, it would not be as comfortable and pleasant as these boxers.
2424 comments|518 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2013
They fit, nicely. Can't wait to show them off to my perverted neighbors across the street. Enjoy the show weirdos.
55 comments|271 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2013
Like most guys, I grew up wearing "tighty whiteys". 15 years ago my wife when we first started dating told me in no uncertain terms to wear boxers. So I tried them out and liked them fine. But I always missed the little hug and support one gets wearing tighties. Well, the boxer brief style gives a guy the best of both worlds. My wife likes the look and I like the fit. In the 2 years I've been wearing this style, I've tried two makers, Hanes and Fuit of the Loom. Hands down, Hanes is better. The elastic waste line is made far superior, is a bit wider, yet comfortable and, most importantly, keeps it's shape while the Fruit of the Loom does not. They cost a little more and I think you get one less in the multipack but the quality is worth it in my opinion.
0Comment|153 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2013
Very comfortable fabric with enough stretch to be comfortable and supportive. Tag-less design eliminates annoying tag itch. Guys look no further, just buy these and go back to doing something more interesting.
on June 11, 2014
Having recently grown a beard I felt like I needed to man up in my under garments (do men say under garments? Probably not). These boxers are classic, and they make you feel like you are driving a 4x4 up a dirt road drinking black coffee while not reading instructions or asking for directions. Dangerous, yet safe and comfortable.

A winner.
22 comments|65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2013
That's just how many of the underwear received were as described. Only 2 pair were 100% cotton. The remaining we're 75/25 cotton poly...and felt it. The 2 cotton pair were great. I don't know why it was done this way, nor what to do now.
33 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2014
Where to start? I have no idea why or how these got so highly rated on here. First off- the fabric stretches out very easily and by easily I mean walking from your bedroom to the front door. I wear a size 36" and within an hour of wearing these the waist is stretched out to a 37/38 and the thighs are so stretched they no longer rest on the skin. The quality/build and fabric combinations are atrocious. I've never had any issues with Hanes boxer briefs in the past but these are beyond terrible.

Save yourself your hard earned money and purchase elsewhere. Also note that though these may be labeled the same as in-store Hanes Classic Boxer Briefs these are absolutely not the same product!
33 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2014
Three of the five pairs in the package I received were made of polyester blends. I don't think that was made clear in the product description, which makes it sound like you're getting mostly cotton boxers. These synthetic boxers are scratchy and hot... I tried them out but they are very uncomfortable, so I threw them away.
Also, the photo shows two black pairs, and out of five, I got exactly ZERO.
The description and photo are very misleading....
Don't buy this unless you want a bunch of polyester, light-gray boxers (yuck).
on May 2, 2015
4 of these were XL as ordered and they fit great. I pair out of the 5 that were sold in a package of 5 XL is a L and DOES NOT FIT AT ALL. I need the 4 pair that are XL and fit and I don't know how to exchange 1 pair of the package of 5. Guess I'll try to get it worked out.
review image
on January 8, 2015
I purchased two packs back in early December. It appears to me that this product contains counterfeit product. The elastic waistband in two. Of the 10 pairs degraded after one or two washes. The others seem fine. All are labeled the same. This is something Hanes and Amazon should be paying attention to. It is too bad because I like the basic design.