Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 15, 2013
I'm not sure what's going on with Hanes and their production of this model of underpants.

I generally buy underwear about once a year to replace my older generation of ripped and inelastic drawers. (Isn't that how most guys do it?)

I generally like the fit of the Classics ComfortSoft Boxer Briefs more than Fruit of the Loom, which is the only other brand I've tried. The problem is that they're hit and miss as far as exact fit and quality. I have underpants of this style going back at least 6 years, and every vintage has been different (and yes, they're all the same size as well). Some offer a little more support in the gentleman's area, while others droop quite low. Some hug the legs quite well, and others are loose.

It's not as if it's because they're used either. Every time I buy underpants I notice that they're different than the last batch were new.

In summary: Good, comfortable underpants, but the exact fit is elusive. Like a fine wine, you'd have to find the right "vintage" that fits you best. I don't know if they changed over the years or if they've come from different factories, but if I could go back in time to Target circa 2008 I'd buy out their whole stock. That was a good year for underpants.
on October 3, 2013
Hanes boxer briefs made in India are much better than those made in Viet Nam (where these were made). The waistband on the Viet Nam made briefs is more narrow (not good) and the stitching is inferior.
on May 5, 2013
I'd found these Hanes at Kohl's a few years back and have been very impressed with their comfort and longevity. I just ordered some more off of Amazon and was a bit disappointed that the waistband is no longer as comfortable as the original style. They've reduced the amount of material on the waistband reducing the overall comfort of these boxer briefs.
on January 18, 2015
Very soft, but runs a size small. I was disappointed because I bought 4 packages for my 2 sons and they are a little pricey. They opened them up already and tried them on and they are tight. What is the sense in buying, the most comfortable underwear you can find and they end up being to tight so they are uncomfortable. But of course I cant send them back because they opened them and tried them on. Ow well live and learn.
on November 24, 2013
Very pleased with all aspects of these boxer briefs. This is the second time my husband has ordered these. They wear well and he really likes how comfortable they are. Will definitely be buying again in the future.
on April 30, 2013
So this is what comfortable underwear feels like! The ComfortSoft waistband makes me forget it's even there (the band, that is). These are very comfortable briefs. I've replaced my other briefs with these.
on October 6, 2012
Amazon sent me an email inviting me to review underwear. It wasn't random, as I have recently purchased these Hanes boxer briefs. My first thought was,"who the heck has time to post a review about anything, especially underwear!?" But then it struck me- Amazon knows me well, and I WILL find the time to post a review on this underwear.

I'll make it brief. Boxer brief. ( I know, your asking yourself WHO IS THIS GUY?) Well made, ultra comfortable. I ordered two packages. Assorted, blue-ish colors. Great price, arrived quickly. Good on ya, Amazon.
on March 25, 2012
I used to wear boxers and bought some of these 6 months ago. These have replaced the boxers in comfort and fit. I bought these so I had more than just 4 of them. They do not fit like "tighty whities".
on June 7, 2014
I initially tried to find the single button version of the ComfortSoft waistband boxers, and thought perhaps these might be a suitable replacement. They run small and are tight in the leg and trunk (vs. the button version; picture here is ambiguous without a model). Finally found the button version elsewhere (had feared they stopped making them!).
on August 6, 2015
This wasn't the product I order
I order the 4-pack classics got a product with 6 large briefs in it. I'm totally discussed with this order (PS .... I only rate it because that's the only was to post my review)