4.0 out of 5 stars Getting the right size
There seems to be a discrepancy between Amazon sizing info and that shown on the package.
Amazon sizing info: Small 30-32 Medium 34-36 Large 38-40
Package sizing info: Small 28-30 Medium 32-34 Large 36-38

Published 7 months ago by Doug

3.0 out of 5 stars fits like a tube sock
Published 9 months ago by snoshow

4.0 out of 5 stars Getting the right size, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Hanes Men's Classics 7 Pack Full-Cut Pre Shrunk Brief (Apparel)
Amazon sizing info: Small 30-32 Medium 34-36 Large 38-40
Package sizing info: Small 28-30 Medium 32-34 Large 36-38

I have been wearing size Medium forever, but I figured that maybe they just altered their sizes, so I ordered Small based on Amazon's info as I'm right about a 31" waist. Sure enough, when I saw the package I realized what was going on. In my case
it's not a big problem, but others might end up ordering the wrong size. Fortunately, the Small seems to fit OK as long as they don't shrink.
I would have submitted an image of the packaging in case anyone else is confused about sizing, but that doesn't appear to be an option with this product.

Other than all of that, this product is what I expected. The quality is decent and probably comparable to the other name brands. They just don't make stuff like they used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanes briefs, simply some of the best., December 27, 2013
Good fit, generous cut, no ride up, no sag, functional/accessible fly, room for the basket, no malfunctions (unintentional exposure/fall out), minimal gaping, no leg opening strangle or elastic give out, good for t-shirt tucking, soft feel, easy to care for, excellent value, bright white, handsome looking, and no surprises (except pleasant). Put them on and they'll satisfy even a grump!

I need to edit my review just a little. I had a glowing impression of these briefs after the first wear. But upon laundering (a second time) they did seem to be a little on the tighter side. So there may be some shrinking of this "pre shrunk" product. After some wear they stretch back out a little, but when you first pull them on they are a bit constraining. In addition I have found the waistband tends to roll a little more easily than others. I always hope what I'm buying will be a true "full" cut brief, but I would still classify this as a more of a mid-rise brief.

3.0 out of 5 stars fits like a tube sock, September 20, 2013
The material is strong but a lot lighter than regular cotten briefs which sort of makes them feel flimsy. However, the briefs seem more designed for women who do need any "pouch" in front. It seems as if a computer might have decided how to save material and came up with this pattern - similar to the design of "tube socks" instead of socks with a distinct heel. Not terrible but I will not buy this item again.

3.0 out of 5 stars The cut doesn't quite fit my body, June 12, 2013
Alfredo Tisi (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The product is well done but is a kind of baggy on the butt. Other wise it fits well on the rest.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit snug, December 27, 2013
I checked my husbands other Hanes underwear to make sure I had the right size and when he put them on the leg holes were tight

1.0 out of 5 stars Large is the new medium!!, December 26, 2013
Owen B. Goldman (studio city, ca United States) - See all my reviews
Smaller than past versions of this sand brief. Had to send back for larger size. Shrunk a bit on washing too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product at alow price., May 23, 2013
Good fit and comfortable.When I need more, I will order them at Amazon.com
where I will get the best price.

1.0 out of 5 stars WRONG SIZE, January 15, 2014
I ordered this item from amazon.com. Looking for a size 34-36, I saw that this item met my qualification in size M. So, I ordered size M, only to receive size M which is 32-34. I was SURE to check the sizing chart and am very disappointed in the discrepancy between the size chart numbers and the numbers on the package. Because of the cost to send them back...we are keeping the item and giving them to a relative. First purchase of Hanes...though the quality appears to be great...very disappointed in my purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Probably won't shops Hanes again., July 20, 2013
I was very satisfied with a previous purchase of Fruit of the loom products and only bought these because they were on sale. But this X-Large looks like a 28 waist. I will continue to buy Fruit of the Loom.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wondering what to do., January 6, 2014
5 of the briefs fit perfectly. 2 are too small. When we hold the ones that don't fit up to the ones that fit there is a obvious difference in the sizing. My husband said they are tight around the upper leg and that seems to be where they are shorter,

Rate and Discover Movies