Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2011
I purchased 3 types of briefs when I purchased these. 1 5-pack of Fruit of the Loom regular, 1 3-pack of Fruit of the Loom Rugged and a 3-pack of these Hanes. I wanted to be sure that I could find briefs that were truly high quality, were really the right "high-rise" and fit well and were comfortable. These Hanes briefs were the winner! They are extremely comfortable, the best quality material and the rise was just what it should be. I'm a size 36 waist and the nice thing about the Hanes is that they measure in 36-38" for the Large size. The FOTL briefs are either Medium 34-36", which is too small and too tight for a 36" waist or Large 38-40", which is just too big and loose. Hanes has it right for us 36" waist guys that find 38" is just a bit too big when buying pants, etc. Great, great comfort and super briefs. Also, a great waistband and the tag is actually in the back, unlike some other Hanes I bought a Wal-Mart that had the tag on the side and just some printing on the back. This tag thing is important because it is what we are used to and feel for when putting them on. They comfortably hold all my stuff!
on March 6, 2010
i wear these every day, they're great. comfortable, durable, not tight around the leg like the BVDs i also tried out, and forgiving of the extra tonnage i'm carrying around me' belly!

EDIT: Two years later and these briefs are still going strong. I'm back to buy more (to replace some WHITE Hanes briefs that didnt last as long as these.)
on March 2, 2010
This is a wonderful value, very well fitting mens briefs that are a full rise, not the horrors that dont fit properly......I"m very satisfied and I think you will be too.......
VINE VOICEon February 6, 2012
Hanes makes other, pricier briefs with thicker, higher-quality fabric than this particular model (I have several), but the selling points for these are that they're inexpensive, they're not white, the fit is very comfortable, and they're Hanes. I assume they'll hold up like my other Hanes, which means after several years of repeated washings, they'll eventually develop some thread failure (everything put together sooner or later falls apart), but you'll want to buy more Hanes because you like them. I notice these are made in Vietnam. We used to drop napalm on them, and now they're making our underwear. Insert your own joke here.
on February 18, 2013
Men's Briefs Review: Fruit of the Loom VS Haines

About 8 months ago I purchased one package of Fruit of the Loom and one package of Haines men's briefs.

Although both briefs fit comfortably, they were slightly different in cut.

As pointed out by other reviewers, the Haines product uses a lighter cloth; however, I have not had any problems with it developing holes.

However, I have had a serious problem with the Haines briefs: The elastic in the leg holes was not durable and did not maintain it's elasticity. As a result, the Haines supportive briefs have become unsupportive boxers. This problem appeared relatively quickly, within a couple of months, and has gotten progressively worse. (In contrast, the Fruit of the Loom briefs are fine -- and, I also have some old (probably 2 or 3 years old) FotL briefs that are still useable (but are beginning to have wear out/develop holes).

Because of the poor quality of materials and lack of durablility in the Haines product, I would rate Haines briefs as a 1-star product.
on June 18, 2015
I purchased this 3-pack of Hanes Men's Briefs quite some time ago and they have held up very well through several washings and wearings. My husband said they fit him comfortably and has no complaints. They are the true, classic Hanes style briefs only in darker colors. I would highly recommend the 3-pack. Usually a better savings than purchasing one pair.
on September 10, 2014
I have ordered my stepson many different brands and styles of underwear through the years. After a couple months all the other ones start ripping and tearing. All his Hanes brand are intact. I only wish they would carry different colors in the larger sizes. White is not good for boys underwear. ; )
on January 24, 2011
A one rating because of faulty advertising. Beware, these are NOT 100% cotton, they are 75% cotton, 25% polyester. You going to pack your junk in plastic? I say not. Thank goodness I got them at Amazon, they took care of me immediatly, they get 5 stars.

Update; The solid colors are 100% cotton. The "heather" colors are a poly mix.
on January 13, 2013
Cheaply made and shrinks at least one size in the first washing. I would advise to get one size bigger than needed
on December 4, 2012
This is the second time I have purchased these, and again they are very true to size and fit well !