4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect...but colors vary
These fit my son great. He wears a size 8 in pants but the M 10/12 in these boxer briefs were perfect for him. We got different colors than what is shown. Ours were dark blue and orange colors.
Published 14 months ago by K. Carpenter

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, but.....
Published 8 months ago by Taidan

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect...but colors vary, September 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, and slightly more mature, May 16, 2014
Faith Hobby (Las Vegas, NEVADA United States) - See all my reviews
My nine year old has started rejecting boyish things and has begun requesting items he determines to be more grown up, like bath and body shower gel instead of Spider-Man bubble bath. These underwear are perfect for him, and he prefers them above all others. The band is elastic, but the inside has a fuzzy soft coating to it that makes it very comfy. The colors are elegant, and the contrast stitching mimics the boutique boys underwear that sells for $10 a pair. I'm a happy momma because I feel I have responded to my child's new sensibilities, and without over-spending. The material feels like a stretchy cotton jersey knit. Very smooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, February 17, 2014
Love the colors, the material is fantastic, and they fit as expected. I would recommend these for all boys. EXCELLENT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, underwear my son will wear!, October 21, 2013
K. Bishop (N. California) - See all my reviews
I have a 4 year old who is pretty picky about the comfort of his clothes. With regular briefs, he fights putting them on, and tries to avoid them at all costs. I switched to these boxer briefs a few weeks ago and, voila, problem solved! We no longer have to wrestle him into his undies in the morning, and he seems to be quite comfortable in them all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, Nice Fit, May 29, 2014
Bought one pack for my 12 year old son to try. He loves the fit, style and colors. So we ordered more for him and purchased other colors for my 10 year old son. He likes them as we'll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really soft., May 9, 2014
Longer then I thought they would be and a little loose but otherwise great fit and material. These are just the next size up for my son so I think he is at the smaller end of a large.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's underwear...., April 21, 2014
J Keyes (Home is where the Army sends us!) - See all my reviews
This is my son's favorite underwear - he likes the no tags and the fit. He also likes that there are not stripes or designs - something rather hard to find for this age group. In our local area (Coastal Georgia) we have trouble finding this brand/style in store.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, but....., March 25, 2014
This review is from: Hanes Boys ComfortBlend Dyed Boxer Brief P3 Assorted Hanes Boys ComfortBlend (Apparel)
My package came, I opened it up, and it revealed a torn up packaging containing the underwear in a plastic bag. This really costed my rating (2 stars) but the only reason I haven't rated below is the extreme quality. I love how soft it feels and the comfort is extremely great. I will wear these every where. Even to Europe. On the other hand the only thing I down like about the boxer briefs them selves it the extremely blond thigh cover. My Calvin Klein's got an extra star from the minimal thigh cover. Over all the only thing that was bad was the packing.

3.0 out of 5 stars If only they fit, March 25, 2014
These would have been great had they ran true to size. Normally a large size fits in Fruit of The Loom. I checked the size charts and they were supposedly the same...however...upon trying them on...not so much. Wayy to small. I'm wondering why they don't make them in Extra Large? They're really nice otherwise. Soft, great colors, great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit at a reasonable price., March 24, 2014
The time I received the item was great, the fit was perfect, the condition is as stated and I will recommend the service to my colleagues at work