4.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable and durable, but...
Published 21 months ago by Sly Justice

2.0 out of 5 stars Ride up trouble, better options on Amazon
These wash well, and do feel comfortable when first-worn.
Yet, contrary to other reviews, I've had the worst ride-ups with these (during usual daily-wear, no sports or heightened activity).
I'd definitely suggest either
a) more expensive brands like CK
b) slightly more expensive Champions.
any of those options gave me way less trouble by riding up.
Published 12 months ago by Nuri K

4.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable and durable, but..., January 15, 2013
I love these boxer briefs because they are very comfortable, relatively durable, and they don't ride up your leg. These boxers also keep their shape after several washings. (I recommend using low heat settings for washing and drying these boxers because of the polyester content.) The reason they stay put and are durable is due to the fact that they consist of about 50% polyester (& 50% cotton). One can verify this by examining the embossed label on the boxers themselves which indicates a blend of 50% Polyester and 50% cotton. Unfortunately, the paper packaging of these boxers is misleading as to the fiber content. In any case, I recommend these boxers.

UPDATE (11/23/13): I have been using Hanes Men's ComfortBlendTM Boxer Briefs for some years now, and I have found them to be comfortable and durable for many washings. However, I have discovered that the grey-colored ComfortBlend briefs do lose their shape slightly; I suspect that the grey-colored briefs are composed of a greater percentage of cotton. Just by luck, I acquired two of the of the grey-colored briefs in four packs of three (12 briefs total). The other colors of the ComfortBlend briefs (black, blue, charcoal, or red) have retained their shape with numerous washings and still fit well. I have taken a star off their rating for this problem, but I still recommend these briefs.

5.0 out of 5 stars We have a winner!, January 28, 2013
My boyfriend likes these very much. He says they are very soft and hug his stuff nicely and I must say that I agree:) I understand that some say "it's just underwear", but when you have male parts that needs contained, it's important business! They are also true to size. He has requested more, so I will surely shower him with plenty of these comfy undies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Dry, June 12, 2012
The cotton-poly blend is perfect. Moisture dries quickly, very soft and comfortable too. Costs a bit more, but worth the expense. Kudos to Hanes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the boxers, March 31, 2014
The Product Description listed them as a four pack, and they shipped as a three pack.

Sort of disappointing, wouldn't have paid what I did if I knew it was only a three pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these and they don't stretch out!, December 20, 2012
I cant stand boxer briefs that stretch out and ride up when putting on slacks/jeans/ect.. these simply don't.. they last a good long time.. well worth the $$ and no annoying tags!! try them out.. you will not be disappointed!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected but clearly I'm a boxer kind of guy, March 10, 2014
I just want to start off saying these feel a bit tighter than expected. I have a lot of regular Hanes boxers that are the same size and these feel a good bit tighter to me. Not a deal breaker but I'd say if you're undecided on which size to get I'd err on the side of caution and go bigger. These are my first venture into the world of boxer briefs (I've been wearing boxers pretty much as long as I can remember).

The reason I bought these is because I've been doing a lot more cardio exercises lately and I was having two common issues with my regular boxers. First off, they'd tend to rise up my legs while running or jump roping. Secondly, they didn't do a very job of keeping the boys in place. I will say that overall, these have done a pretty good job of minimizing these two issues.

Before purchasing these boxer briefs I thought I might start wearing them on a regular basis (not just during my workouts), although so far I don't think I'll be doing that. While they do seem to make my exercise life a little more bearable, I just like the looser fit feeling of boxers better. If you're someone that already likes boxer briefs I would certainly take my review with a grain of salt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, January 18, 2013
I use to use briefs and later boxers. I like these better because it hugs your thighs without being tight. If you sweat or chafe then this is a nice benefit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Athletics, keeps everything in place, May 17, 2014
Underwear.... Medium fits great at a 34" waist.
Good fit on the legs, they don't bunch up when I'm running, keep you fairly dry.
Solid at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, November 29, 2012
Work great for running without having to purchase the expensive underwear designed for running, they do not ride up and they breath very well

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, November 16, 2012
Received product in a timely manner. Product was as advertised. After wearing for several months now can give an honest assessment and believe they are a good product. Much cheaper than the Hanes website, this was also was a plus. Look forward to purchasing more in the future.

Hanes Men's ComfortBlendTM Boxer Brief 3-Pack, XL-Assorted
$11.74
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.