5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Nice, sturdy, I like the fact they are a little longer. He wears them for work, looks sexy. Good buy
Published 15 months ago by Bookbug

2.0 out of 5 stars Stitching comes out at the bottom
I ordered 2 packages of these shirts about two months apart.

The shirts feel good and are soft. They are great until you wash them for the first time and the stitching comes out at the bottom seam. Now they are only gym shirts.
Published on February 15, 2012 by Indetrucks

2.0 out of 5 stars Stitching comes out at the bottom, February 15, 2012
I ordered 2 packages of these shirts about two months apart.

Both batches I ordered at two seperate times did this. I will go with a better/more expensive brand in the future for my V-necks.

However, I do like the V in this brand, it's not super deep and douchey looking like some that go almost down to the nipples.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not expected Hanes quality, December 9, 2012
This T-shirt doesn't seem to have the usual cotton content I expected. The T-shirt makes me sweat, which happens to me whenever I wear polyester clothing. I have other Hanes T-shirts that serve me well. I'm not a textile expert but I suggest that there is less real cotton content in the latest Hanes T-shirt.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, March 18, 2014
I ordered a mixed pack - 2 black, two gray - and package came in all black. No idea why, but I'm not too happy. :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirts, October 30, 2013
Shirts are comfortable, fit great and the V neck is small. I m 5'11 and 160lbs and the mediums fit just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, December 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirts., June 1, 2011
Can't find these in a store? Get 'em here on Amazon. Yes, it may cost a few more dollars, but these are the best plain t-shirts you can get.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Large, February 13, 2014
half the shirts fit the other half were way too large. The gray shirts are crappy--very thin--dont thin ill ever wear them. The black shirts were somewhat nice. Overall only half the purchase was good--not worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very scratchy material, January 22, 2014
Eric (United States) - See all my reviews
Fit fine, but the material was incredibly scratchy and uncomfortable. Couldn't wear it longer than a few minutes, even after washing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Order not filled to description of item on web site, January 12, 2014
Ordered a pack of 4 t-shirts with the expectation that 2 would be grey and 2 would be black. The package had 4 black. The package was also 5 days late.

1.0 out of 5 stars Delivered product not what is pictured or described., January 8, 2014
The label on the back of the packaging says black and grey but the contents are all black. I ordered two packages and both packages were all black. In addition, these thin flimsy t-shirts are NOT the quality I have come to expect from Hanes. You can see through the shirt when you hold it up for inspection.
No obvious ways for resolving this either since it's a third party purchase through NY Lingerie via Amazon.

ARRAY(0x9a03e468)