Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 10, 2010
Comfortable and stretchy, plus I like the slick material so that pants don't cling to them and bunch up. Unfortunately, I'm heavy so the waist band slips down below my waist because I don't have one anymore (it's like trying to keep a rubberband around the middle of an egg), so I need to get a different style next time.
33 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2013
I like the cotton stretch hi cuts a lot, but sometimes want a thinner, lighter panty, so I tried the lace hi cuts. These ran small and weren't as comfortable. This time I tried these satin stretch and the microfiber ones. I bought a size larger in both as a few reviews said they run small - since the lace ones did, I figured I'd better. I'm glad I did. When I lay the satin ones on top of the smaller sized cotton ones, the satin ones are at least an inch to 2 inches smaller in width - yet are a full size larger! They are smaller than the lace ones, which already were smaller than they should be, and smaller than the microfiber ones, too. I'd say they fit about 2 sizes smaller than the cotton ones, about 1 size smaller than the microfiber, and about a 1/2 size smaller than the lace ones.

The material is soft to wear and the waist and leg elastic is narrower and thinner than the cotton ones; the microfiber win in that category. You can still see the panty line more visibly in the satin stretch than in the microfiber ones. And, while the satin ones do stretch some (they are called satin stretch), they don't stretch much - both the cotton and the microfiber stretch much more. So, in almost every way, the cotton stretch and the microfiber are both much better.

The biggest issue, though, is that I just bought these 2 weeks ago. I've only worn each pair twice. The second time I wore one of the pairs, I realized the thread connecting the cotton crotch area was unraveling and there was a small hole! Within a few hours, that hole had spread to more than an inch in size, so I had to remove them. The seam, I guess, wasn't finished correctly, so it's just unraveling. I'm glad I was home when it happened. It could have been embarrassing if that had happened at work.

Since I'm much happier with the microfiber ones for a thin, lightweight panty,
on January 5, 2011
Very comfortable and offers great support. I like the silky-smoothe texture and the way they feel. Though, I wish they sold them in single pairs, so I can get the colors that I want.
on December 8, 2008
So comfortable... soft and smooth. The size feels good and they're just very nice to wear.
on April 29, 2015
Very comfy and sexy. Love how slippery they feel.
review image
on June 29, 2012
If i could've given these panties zero stars i would have! It really is true that you get what pay for + in this instance i didnt even get that! The so called elastic on the waist + leg openings are a joke. I had to keep hiking up my panties all day long like a 5yr old in hand me downs + as 4 the leg openings, lets just say, if i wanted to wear my panties bunched up where the sun dont shine i would have bought thongs! Getting a size smaller wouldnt have helped-they just would have covered less! At the end of the day i couldnt wait to take them off + throw them where they belonged...the garbage!
on May 13, 2011
I love these underwear! So comfortable! I would definitely order more of these. They are very true to size also. Very happy with them...
on November 7, 2012
Great panties!
They fit very well (size 6)come in a nice assortment of colors,and feel very luxurious to touch and on the skin.
I'll be buying more at this price.
on March 12, 2013
Finding the right size panties is rough b/c I'm a man and I have more to work with down there in order to get the panties to fit right so I ordered it in a size 7 and it felt absolutely perfect as I was so lucky to discover these panties and their so silky and comfortable they feel real light on me. It feels like a dream to wear to these as I'm wearing the black ones with my black silky nightgown that I ordered from Vanity Fair and I haven't taken either garment off in the past two days that's how comfortable they are. If you're a man like me who likes to wear nightgowns then these are the perfect panties for you and a size 6, 7, or even 8 is the way to go if you're over 6 feet tall like I am and weigh around 200 lbs.
on November 29, 2012
These underwear are very course, smell really stongly of something I can't put my finger on, and come in terrible...TERRIBLE colors. I purchased these underwear based on the colors shown in the picture- I didn't think there would be other colors because it didn't say there would be, nor did it show a picture of any other colors. now..it does say ASSORTED..but if you look at the colors in the pack..they're not the same color..which makes the pack assorted. Very annoyed..I got 2 packs of really REALLY ugly pastel, elderly looking underwear. Way to be sexy.