Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanes Big Girls' Bikini, Assortment, Colors may vary (Pack of 9)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 25, 2014
I've been buying hanes girls underwear for at least 10 years (adult underwear is much too large for me..), and for as long as I've been buying them, the size chart has been off. In the past (at least 4 years ago), the chart would recommend two sizes too large. Currently, the chart recommends one size too large. So while these HAVE gotten smaller, they still do NOT run small as other reviews have indicated. Many people mistakenly believe that the sizes are supposed to correspond with age (ie: size 10 for a 10 year old), but this is not true, and is probably a contributing factor as to why so many reviews mistakenly say these run small. I would buy these 2 sizes smaller than the size chart if you line dry or 1 size smaller if you use the dryer.

Sizing aside, the ones I got are labeled as 100% cotton and pretty much as expected. The stitching has actually gotten better/stronger since I bought them last, but the elastic & other materials are just a smidge thinner - still thicker than many other brands though.

UPDATE: I do not believe these are actually 100% cotton - they have already started pilling up (a month in), which has never happened to me with 100% cotton! :(
on May 26, 2014
As a short petite gal (5'2 105lbs), i could never find woman's undies that fit. I bought these in a size 12 and they were perfect! The pack I received was not the same ones shown in the picture. The ones i received had more blues and grays than yellow/purple, which i love anyway so it wasn't a problem for me; just something to note if you're expecting to receive the ones in the picture. Best part? They don't look like undies for girls and it's a little more than a dollar for one! Woohoo, score!
on December 11, 2014
I ordered these for my daughter who is almost 13. I haven't asked her to show me how they fit since she's "grown" (you know what I mean) but she complained about her old ones and I haven't heard anything about these so in this sense that's a good thing.
on May 31, 2014
I thought for sure that these underwear would be soft and comfortable, like other Hanes underwear I've purchased. What arrived is underwear that's so rough and stiff that I wonder what Hanes was thinking when they thought it would be acceptable quality for little girls' underwear.
on August 13, 2014
9 pairs for ~$10, very affordable price. I always buy from Hanes and the quality is good.
About the color, I bought from NY Lingerie and there are 2 white, 1 black, 1 dark blue, 1 green, 1 grey and 3 prints that are mainly blue-green colored. I liked the colors.
Update: some of them are only 75% cotton, not sure why. They seem a little stiffer than the old ones too, thus 4 stars.
on March 30, 2015
We wish that we would have understood exactly what was meant by "assorted colors." There were two options of color patterns and we picked one. We thought that the "assorted colors" meant that it was one or the other of the options listed. The colors were not even close to either of the options pictured. Instead of colors like purple, black, and pink. We got aqua and orange. They are ok, but my daughter was disappointed.
on March 22, 2015
i bought these for me since the adult ones fit too big, however size 12 fit a little big and gave it to my mom... Im a small size 3-4 pants and dont like baggy undies.. my mom is a medium and she was happy with her new undies.. :-)
on January 27, 2016
These were a great deal. I looked at all the different stores & this was the cheapest place for Hanes as well for amount you get. Perfect fit for my daughter & she likes them. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good deal.
on April 26, 2016
Based on the size chart, I expected to wear a size 14 but that was too small (I'll just give these to charity). I ended up ordering size 16 which is nice and comfortable for me. (I'm only 5'1" and weigh about 98 pounds.) I can't buy women's underwear in most places because they are way too big. It was nice to find some underwear that fits reasonably well.
on June 15, 2016
Quality seems to be somewhat lacking lately with Hanes products. There just aren't many cotton options out there for children, and you would think Hanes would be one of, if not the best option, but I've been disappointed lately any time I've bought a Hanes product. These particular items fit my child well, but the material is very thin and the band at the top is very poorly made.