5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, but I messed up.
My daughter loved the bottoms, because they fit and she loves the design. I ordered them too big however, so it wasn't quite the homerun I was looking for. Am I the only one who has trouble sizing on Amazon?
Published 8 months ago by Lionel Mandrake

1.0 out of 5 stars Order Returned
Bad Form. The online sizing chart for "M" (=medium) says equivalent to girls sizes 10-12. When the ordered finally arrived AFTER Christmas even though ordered on Dec 13th, the package read "M" size 7-8.
Published 8 months ago by Gerard M, Freisinger

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, but I messed up., December 28, 2013
Message to the board room guys: Why don't you require your suppliers to provide more accurate sizing info? It's a common enough problem I have discovered. And shoes, well that's another disaster altogether. ALL shoes in the world should be in centimeters or inches. Nothing else please! Two numbers, length and width. Done. Problem solved.

1.0 out of 5 stars Order Returned, January 3, 2014
Not only was the order late but the size would not fit the 9 year old twins who are growing. It was not even unpacked from the plastic wrapper and sent back to NY Lingerie with a charge taken off the CC by Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some may consider these tight, or small, February 17, 2014
These actually fit perfectly, based on the purpose of thermal underwear. They are tight against the skin. We ordered the size based on our daughter's normal clothing sizes. The product sizing seems to take that into consideration, so if you want any room for growth you might want to order one size larger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Different color, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Hanes Girls X-Temp Print Thermal Underwear Set (Apparel)
I did not received a pink thermal underwear as was in picture. I received a white with some animal. It was good like a thermal, but it was not my request item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size and design shipped!, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Hanes Girls X-Temp Print Thermal Underwear Set (Apparel)
I ordered a large, hearts design set for my niece. I received a medium, solid pink set. It appears that the seller was being deceptive because the original proof of purchase label was covered with a new label showing the size as large and the design as hearts. The front of the package and the original label show the size as medium. Amazon is processing my refund but I had to return the item to UPS. Very inconvenient!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermals for Child - Girl, January 18, 2014
These were purchased for my grand daughter, and her mother told me the fit perfectly and are keeping her little angel warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand daughter loves it., February 28, 2014
Grand daughter states she's sooooooo warm. Can play out doors longer. .She loves the colors and the fit is also good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, January 24, 2014
The underwear is soft and comfortable; true to size. Arrived quickly without delay and the grandchildren loved the color too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and cozy, but not true to size, February 22, 2014
I got a small, size girl 6, and it fits a little big for my 3 year old. thats a big size difference, and im glad I didnt go any smaller. Def. buy 2 sizes to big, good quality and price otherwise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and lightweight, February 17, 2014
this provides good undergarment protection in the cold weather. It is definitely a good price and worth it. Fits to size.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›