Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanes Men's Crew Sock, White, 10-13 (Shoe size 6-12) (Pack of 10)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on August 12, 2013
I've used Hanes socks for years, and they have never been like this. These are so thin you can see your foot through the fabric. Add to that the feet are oddly big while the upper elastic is a bit too small. From now on I'll shop for socks in a store where I can feel them before I buy. A rare miss for Amazon.
on July 9, 2013
This is the second time I have purchased this product for my husband....who is hard on socks....and they work perfectly for him. It is a good value and good "Hanes" quality. The reinforced toe and heel are what he wanted and he says they are quite comfortable year round.
VINE VOICEon July 6, 2013
I guess there isn't a lot you can say about socks but... these are good quality and fit very well (size ten). They're comfortable and ...... I love it when the package says.. MADE IN THE USA... (AND IT DOES)~~~
on October 9, 2012
My husband's current Hanes Crew Socks had holes in the toes and heels, so I bought these to replace them. Those old socks lasted a long time though. At least several years. The new socks seem to be of the same good quality. They are soft and thick. My husband loves these socks. I would definitely buy again when the time comes. Especially at this price, this is an excellent deal.
on October 25, 2012
My husband is very happy with these socks. They fit him well, stay up without being too tight (he has big calves), and the price is very good, too. What more can we ask?
on November 8, 2013
These aren't the most fluffy or thick cotton socks, and over several orders I've noticed some slight inconsistencies (like the placement of the red stitching over the toes mostly, However, I do quite a bit of walking around and I chew through socks very frequently regardless of brand. I find it difficult finding bulk packs at my local store on a regular basis so I decided to try these out. on my 3rd order now since I started. They last just as long as most of the bulk pack socks I've purchased locally in the past.

Deluxe socks will last slightly longer and have more padding, at a huge increase in price and half as many socks. For the same price or less you can have new socks more frequently without failing elastic in the tube for socks that don't wear thin as soon..
on June 11, 2013
Well, the socks at a buck a pair are a good deal. However, unless you roll them up like a woman would do and carefully put them on they will stretch and not really go back. I have washed one pair so far and found them to be rough and do not come back to their original shape. I will use these for gardening and daily outdoor kinds of work. They would be fine for that. However, if you want to wear them out and not have a gray heel sticking out of the back of your shoe, you may want to get a different brand. Next time I will purchase the Nike (hmmmm, like my darling wife told me to do....jeeez, I hate when they are right) or addidas. I hope this helps. Hanes needs to step up the quality on these. If they can make a profit on these at a $1.00/pair than put in a bunch of quality and sell them for $1.50/pair.
on September 15, 2013
If you've read enough of these ratings, you'll know that buying these socks from Amazon is a gamble, because they have so many factories and never seem to calibrate their production methods.

These socks have an odd feel to them compared with other Hanes purchases in the past, but seem to be made well enough. They are on the small side, though if you're size 11 or smaller they should be just fine. For a size 12, they're a little small when new, and don't go particularly far up on the calf. I haven't had them long enough to judge long term durability.

Thing is, you could very well get socks from a different factory and have a totally different experience.
on March 25, 2013
This is my first time purchasing Hanes socks, and I will never buy them again. I usually wear gold toe socks but I thought I would try a different brand to see if they would last more than 9 or 10 months before they started to show small holes in the heal area. It was less than 6 weeks before I started to throw them away one by one due to holes in the heal area! I got maybe 4 to 5 wears out of them before they had to be thrown out! It is a little over 2 months since my purchase and I only have 2 pairs that still wearable out of 10 pair. All the rest is trashed. Spend your money elsewhere!
on March 3, 2014
I was disappointed in how thin, scratchy, and low quality, these are. I expected them to be like they used to be. The thickest, softest, most durable, long lasting sock around. I will go back to Costco and wait till they get the Kirkland brand mens sock they had 2 years ago. They were sooooo much better. They will be getting my business from now on till I see some change. Same goes for the underwear. Cheap. Shame on you, Hanes.