5.0 out of 5 stars love these
I have only had these type socks for 1 month but I really like them so far. Durability review will take more time. The snugness is perfect, they stay up, and fit well. I have smaller feet (8 to 8.5) and these fit well. The thickenss to me is medium, not thick like "boot socks" but not flimsy thin like "dress socks".
Published 24 months ago by mmead

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality ok but size is skimpy.
Published 8 months ago by Larry B.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these, January 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and look nice, February 19, 2013
There isn't a whole lot I ask out of socks.
1. Be comfortable
2. Keep my feet warm during the winter, but not too warm during the summer
3. Don't catch my leg hair
4. Match my outfit.

These do all 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have held up Well, April 9, 2013
Michael Crowder (Cary, NC United States) - See all my reviews
After owning the socks for a couple of weeks now and after repeated washings the socks have held up really well. Looking to buy more in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality ok but size is skimpy., May 12, 2014
Quality is good......but the generic size of "one size fits all" which I have purchased in different brands before, is way to small in Hanes. The socks came marked "fits shoe size 6 - 12" and I am an 11 1/2. These socks are tiny. If you are a larger size, I'd recommend you pay the double price and get the large ones (10-12) instead of the one size fits all.....or just buy another brand. Shame on Hanes for doing this.....because there are many more men in the size 10 to 11 range than the 6 to 7 range.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like these socks, November 11, 2013
These are a step up from the dark athletic socks I have been wearing. They look nicer and are more stretchy. I also like that they have the word "BROWN" stitched into the underside of the toe to save on mismatches.

5.0 out of 5 stars hanes best socks yet, September 16, 2013
these latest generation of socks are awesome. they fit well, breath well, and don't have an annoying toe seam.they appear durable as well

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but did not recieve size 10-13 as ordered, February 26, 2014
I bought two packages, but they sent 6-12 size, not the 10-13 size as ordered. They still fit, albeit just a tad snug for my shoe size which is 11.5 wide. Also a little overly snug in the ankle elastic, but they may stretch out over time. The good news is that they are good quality socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, February 24, 2014
Great quality, comfort, color and value from these Hanes crew socks. Very satisfied with this product. Definately a five star product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good socks, February 5, 2014
I like these socks so much I submitted another order just a few days later and threw out all of my old socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, November 15, 2013
Nice thickness, comfortable toe seam, and they don't constantly fall down. Everything I want in a sock at a good price.