Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on June 14, 2013
The overall quality of these shirts is nice for the price. They are pretty soft and the V-neck isn't cut too deep. However, I'm 6'2 and these shirts do not even come down to my waistline. So, if you're above average in terms of height, I would pass on these shirts.
on October 17, 2013
These Fit perfectly, until they were washed (after that, too short). Advertized: "generous length", but needs to to be 1-2" longer.
on February 8, 2014
I ordered a size large; the same size I have now. The chest, neck, and waist fit perfectly and they hung over my shoulders as they should, but the armpits are tight. If you have skinny arms or like having your undershirts pressing up into your armpits then these shirts are for you. If you prefer a little space in your armpits then I don't know what to buy, but definitely not Hanes. I'll try a different brand and repost here if I find something that works.
on May 19, 2013
Fruit of the loom is making a better quality shirt than Hanes these days - this order confirms it. FOTL fades and is a bit heavier but at least they don't shrink as much.
on August 6, 2013
This T shirt really does feel like you’re being hugged by super soft kittens - but without the claws and kitten smell. The high quality T shirt goes great with dress slacks and dresses down to go with my favorite Kilt! Life is too short not to own this great T shirt.
on July 24, 2013
If you are a grown man and don't have some nice, clean, "blank" shirts then you need these. They fit nice and are definitely plenty soft. you dont want to pass these up at a good price and end up paying more with a dreaded trip to Walmart with children running around.
on May 22, 2016
Bought these V-Neck tees in a medium for my Hubbie to wear under his work shirts. He was wearing his graphic tees and ruining them. The tees looked too long when he tried them on, (Hubbie is short,only 5' 4") he said it was fine. Well after I washed them they shrank a bit and now these v-neck tees fit him great. They also feel soft and the v-neck isn't too low. Will be buying another pack so he doesn't run out.
on March 7, 2016
These actually ended up fitting my husband better than I expected. He wears XL or 2 XL depending on the brand, and these XLs were a little bigger than expected. The material isn't super thich but it's not too thin. I think for the price they are a really good deal and it's great to have basic black t shirts around. The V necks are a little too deep for my preference, but that's okay.
on October 20, 2015
I was looking for black v-neck t-shirts and could not find any in Wm@rt or T@rg3t. All the ones that they had had multi colors in them but they did not have a package of all black. So once again Amazon saves the day. These are nice soft black t-shirts with a v-neck they fit perfectly for large. And if I ever need any more I will be buying more through Amazon. I didn't receive these for free I paid the going price at Amazon. And as for the review and didn't get paid for it either.
on August 19, 2015
I bought these for wearing around the house, I usually wear while ones but wanted to try the black in the hopes I could wear them to the store or something. They are good shirts, very soft and comfortable, but they are not straight. If you hold them up straight the hem is crooked and after washing they take on a twist. As they've been living in my drawer ever since I got them I should try wearing them and see how they do. I prefer my white ones, they twist too but I bleach the heck of of them and they've become very soft and comfy. Not suitable for wearing out and about just as a shirt.

See 1 answered question