4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Nice
Published 13 months ago by B. A. Schultz

1.0 out of 5 stars To much shrinkage
If you`re looking for quality t-shirt don`t buy these, they shrank 3 inches in length the first time I washed them. Hanes products are no longer the quality product they used to be in the past.
Published 13 months ago by Craig M.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Nice, December 26, 2013
B. A. Schultz (North Idaho USA) - See all my reviews
What can you say about white T's? I can only say they are just what I wanted...a good fit and a good weight. I had my doubts out of the package. They seemed thinner than the Haines I buy from dept stores. But after the first wash and dry,they fluffed up nicely...so now they are a nice medium weight shirt. so far the necks have held their shape very well . I will also add that the price was outstanding. I will definitely order more whenever I need them

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price. Pay no more., October 28, 2013
cavu (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Want classic T-Shirts? Don't want to pay more than you have to? Shirts fit fine, soft cotton, no tag. No need to spend more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tees, May 16, 2013
My husband has to have these for work, and they work perfectly. He is required to wear white tees, and getting six in a package works nicely. I will probably be ordering more of these, and I like that they wash up easily with a little powder bleach.

1.0 out of 5 stars To much shrinkage, December 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome value - love these shirts, May 9, 2014
Pros:
- Fits as expected (I bought the small size - I'm 5'10 with a 30" waist and about 150lbs)
- No tags!
- Doesn't shrink much with first wash, or ever thereafter
- Awesome value

Cons:
- None I can think of, except I didn't buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars No tags, no hassles and great fit, January 19, 2014
T-shirts that do and fit as they were original intended. No pockets, no whistles and bells and especially no tags. YOu get what you pay for and then they throw in an extra t=shirt to boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanes Comfy Pack, January 20, 2014
These Tee Shirts fit perfectly and are very comfortable. I recommend these to other buyers. Will definitely buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been getting these shirt for YEARS and they are great, August 19, 2013
Why do I love these
- last through daily use
- comfortable
- soft
- getting rid of the tag was great

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible...Will stay away from Hanes from now on, January 3, 2015
D. Wegner (Santa Cruz CA) - See all my reviews
I don't usually write reviews but this product deserves one!!
I like a tight neck on a t shirt. After dealing with necks that stretch out I decided to try a smaller size T shirt (from large to Medium). I found that the neck on these new Hanes medium sized T's (right out of the bag) larger than on the T's I've had for a couple of years where the necks have been stretched out from use. The weight of the Hanes T material is also very light. I'm so disappointed with the product that they have become cleaning rags. And from now on I'll stay away from all Hanes products. I suppose that the less material used the higher the profit margin...but they won't be making it off of me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine had runs in them, and were very thin everywhere else as well, December 18, 2014
I thought that the price was right for six white tee's from Hanes. I bought them with the intention of using Avery t-shirt transfers and making some holiday t-shirts for friends and family. However, 4 out of 6 of them have a big obvious run ( like in nylons) going up the right breast, but the entire length of the shirt. I will make t-shirts out of them anyways since I am just giving them away but I don't think I've ever bought a pack of t-shirts and got ones with runs in them before. Very disappointed.

Hanes Men's Classics 6 Pack Crew Neck Tee