Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanes Men's Classics 6 Pack Crew Neck Tee
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 26, 2013
What can you say about white T's? I can only say they are just what I wanted...a good fit and a good weight. I had my doubts out of the package. They seemed thinner than the Haines I buy from dept stores. But after the first wash and dry,they fluffed up nicely...so now they are a nice medium weight shirt. so far the necks have held their shape very well . I will also add that the price was outstanding. I will definitely order more whenever I need them
on April 30, 2015
Quality has changed for the worse...

I've ordered that same Hanes t shirts for several years, but this last order is not the same as previous purchases. Out of the package, the fabric was noticeably thinner. I checked the labels on older and newer shirts, but there was no difference. Same print, same country of origin. After the first wear, the troubles began. It shrunk 2 or 3 inches in length after the first wash.. The fit and feel of the fabric is different, and not in a good way. I can instantly tell the difference between older orders and these current shirts., Tighter in the shoulders, wont stay tucked in, rides up around the chest and neck. I gave up after a few wears and took them to goodwill. I won't be buying these from Amazon again.
on October 28, 2013
Want classic T-Shirts? Don't want to pay more than you have to? Shirts fit fine, soft cotton, no tag. No need to spend more.
on April 1, 2016
Like other recent reviewers, the shirts I received are very poor quality. Compared to the exact same Hanes shirts I purchased several years ago, these are yellow/off white, extremely small, and the fabric is very uncomfortable and stretchy. These do not feel like cotton at all. I purchases M size last time and I am swimming in them, but these latest shirts also marked M I can hardly get into. I thought after some time they would loosen up, but they didn't. Looks like they switched to cheap material to save a buck. I won't be buying Hanes again.
on February 8, 2015
I followed the washing directions but these shrunk a lot! They were too short on my husband after washing. Very disappointed. Cotton does shrink, but if its going to shrink THAT much then they need to make a size adjustment to account for that.
on February 20, 2015
Needless to say a waste of money.
review image review image
66 comments|100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2015
I'll start off by saying I have always purchased the Costco Kirkland white shirts. Have been for years! When I saw the great deal that these shirts were I thought I'd give them a try. First off all, they fit great. I recommend washing and drying them once before deciding how much you like them. It makes a big difference.

I'm 6'2 and wear a size large. They are plenty long enough to tuck in even given that I'm tall. I'm pretty picky on shirt collars and I'm happy with these. I hate it when collars stretch out and are too loose. I also don't like them too tight. I know, like I said I'm picky. These collars are great! Again, wash them before you make an opinion on them.

These shirts are lighter weight than the Kirkland shirts. I wasn't sure how I'd like that but it's actually really nice. I wear them as an undershirt and the light weight keeps me from getting too hot. All in all great shirts.
review image review image
on May 16, 2013
My husband has to have these for work, and they work perfectly. He is required to wear white tees, and getting six in a package works nicely. I will probably be ordering more of these, and I like that they wash up easily with a little powder bleach.
on February 25, 2016
Years ago I purchased a pile of medium Hanes T shirts and decided to time to do it again. I ordered two of these '6 packs' a few weeks ago. Twelve shirts came bulk stuffed in an envelope which seemed strange. The shirts seemed big but the labels said "M/M/M". So far I have warm-water washed and line dried about 8 of them. After one washing at least two of them have shrunk to where the bottom hem is at least an inch above my beltline. The other have shrunk haphazardly but at least some are still wearable for work activities. Interestingly, the item is listed as 'preshrunk'.
on June 26, 2014
The material was cheap and rough, and the length is too short to stay tucked in as an undershirt