Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Cole Swindell Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 4, 2013
I wear these almost exclusively while weightlifting. They're great at first, but they stretch out extremely easily (especially once you start to sweat); and once they do, there's no way to get that nice, snug fit back unless you wash and tumble dry (on high heat) them again. Sometimes, even the motion of putting them on will cause them to stretch out, looking baggy and loose. One out of every four or five times, I put one on (being mindful of the stretchiness), stretch it a little too much, and have to take it off and toss it immediately in the laundry bin for a washing to re-shrink it.

I used to take them on runs and hiking too, but they simply stretch out too much and become a heavy, sweat-soaked liability. I've bought several packs, but once they live out their useful lives, I'll probably be looking for a better tank top.
on January 23, 2012
I followed the sizing chart and ordered a Medium since my chest is 41 inches and I'm 5'9" and athletic. It looks huge on me and the length goes halfway to my knees. Would like to send back to Amazon but they want to charge return shipping. You've been warned.
on May 31, 2013
The colors and sizes vary per package and individual tank. Some fit just right and others hang on me. Then the greys are a nice dark grey to a dingy grey color. The blacks only vary slightly in color from tank to tank. Also the straps on individual tanks are sewn all bunched up or so loosely they soon unravel.

Hanes must have fired all of their Quality Control staff at the sweat shop as the quality of their product has diminished an amazing degree in the last few years. Hanes it is time to make the in America again.

I only buy these when they are priced at around $10 for 4 tanks. I would say for the overall lack of quality and consistency they aren't worth more than that. Don't shop at the Hanes site where they sell for $33. For very poor quality that is severely over priced you get ripped off. I keep buying Hanes because FTL is even worse.
on August 10, 2014
not that great
the cotton fabric does not feel soft
get the shirts at uniqlo as they are poly-cotton (50% polyester, 50% cotton) or polyester, cotton, spandex mix
and they are more comfortable even though they cost $6
on April 23, 2014
I'm 5'9, 160, the neckline goes pretty deep. I work out in these, and it goes a little too low for my tastes, looks like i'm cruising at a david barton gym. If you're just using as undershirt they're great because they sit lower so your vneck sweaters wont show your under shirt. The fabric is also quite soft.
on January 16, 2014
After being disgusted with another brand and my preferred brand was no longer in business, I tried these and I have to say they are great. They are not too short (I have a longer torso) - they don't shrink and they feel great. Love them.
on May 22, 2013
i love the no tag shirts and they are very comfortable. i wear them all the time in or out of the house and now my mom hooked on them too. i find her sneaking some of my shirts to wear to bed of lounge around in.which i don't mind but then that means i have to buy alot more just for myself
on July 6, 2013
I'm on the cusp of small and med. Glad I ordered medium as small would of been tight. I wear it as a skin protector for a back brace I wear with a shirt over top, so I didn't want excessive bulk. these t's are comfortable to wear and seem to be well made. would recommend.
on April 22, 2013
the tanks are of good quality and feel very confortably. they are more than long enough for me but seem a little tight on the chest area. not really a problem for me because these are meant to be tight.... they stretch a lot and come back to normal size after they are worn. nice product overall.
on October 31, 2012
very comfortable to wear, i like the fit. although it's a little bit body-hugging for me (i think i'm between sizes, medium is a little bit big and small, a little bit tight), i hardly notice wearing it after a while.