Hanes Men's Crew Sock, White, 10-13 (Shoe size 6-12) (Pack of 10)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 79% Cotton/16% Polyester/3% Natural Latex Rubber/2% Other Fibers
- Machine Wash
- athletic sock, fits shoe size 6-12
- reinforced toe and heel for extra durability
- value pack - 10 pack
- cushioned sole for extra comfort
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Product Dimensions: 9.7 x 8 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B008H2ETBE
- Item model number: 970/10
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 30, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Hanes crew socks have been a tried and true part of every Red Blooded American work boot wearer since the turn of LAST century.... WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE THE FORMULA?????
The old version were very spongy and soft cotton blend that were comfortable to wear in work boots. This version is a thin poly blend that's as thin as cigarette paper and slides all over the inside of the work boot. This material is so thin and cheap that I can see the veins in my feet THROUGH THE SOCK!!!!!! What the hell? Enjoy the loss of sales Hanes.... good luck with shifting your Cap-Ex next year back to marketing to attempt to win some of your customers back!!!!!!!! Idiots... hope someone gets fired over this.... I've got to run to the store and buy some SOCKS so I can get back to work.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The grey sections seem to only be dyed and not reinforced. Every six-months or so I wear through the heals.Published 24 days ago by Marc
I used to buy these Hanes socks, but they have since changed the combing and cotton. Now, they are super thin with no padding in the heel, and tear and pill easily after a few... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Ryan G
Good product and not expensive for the quantity . Still using itPublished 4 months ago by Rony Joseph