5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable pajamas I've ever owned
These pajamas are awesome. They are the perfect thickness - not too warm, not too thin. They are incredibly soft and comfy. I have replaced all of my pajamas with these.
Published 21 months ago by R. Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable
Bought these as a Christmas gift but they ripped in the crotch after only being worn for the second time. They are very comfortable but a thin fleece so they rip easy.
Published 20 months ago by Santa's Elf

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable pajamas I've ever owned, November 7, 2012
R. Lewis (Cambridge, MA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but Lightweight, November 7, 2012
The top is a cotton blend and the bottom is fleece. Why you can't get a fleece top is beyond me. It has a good look to it but the material is thinner than I would prefer. Comfortable for lounging around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, January 5, 2013
Les (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hanes Men's Tagless 2-Piece Micro-Fleece Pajama Set (Apparel)
Reviews sometimes are later consolidated so to make that no confusion later arises this item is the Hanes Men's Fleece Sleep Gift Set, Blue and was purchased directly from Amazon. Item is also listed as Hanes Mens Pajamas - Fleece Lounge Pants / Long Sleeve Top but the Gift Set carries a lower price at the time of this review. I would have preferred to have given this 4.5 to 4.75 stars but the only option is 4 or 5.

The item was as described in the product description and as reported by other reviewers, Top: 100% Cotton, Pant: 100% Polyester. I also found this item to very comfortable with the bottom/pants being thick and warm of appropriate length, etc. The top is also comfortable but is also fairly thin and I consider the sleeves to be slightly short when compared to what I normally encounter with various other products marked the same size. The sleeve length was not a problem, just not quite what I am used to and therefore expected. I will admit that my shoulders are wider than average which will also draw the sleeves up higher on the arms.

I really do not see the need for pockets in or on a pajama bottom but they are there and pretty deep at that. My interest was something comfortable, warm and durable and so far these seem to satisfy that need.

So far no problems encountered with construction, loose threads, fading, etc. One thing that I did appreciate was that the laundering instructions on both the top and bottom included a note or reminder that prior to first use the item should be washed in cold water and dried on low heat. Presumably this is to remove any excess dye but I did not note any. Few manufacturers include that suggestion or warning but washing first is a good practice to avoid accidental staining of other clothing, etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, January 2, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars sleeve on shirt came apart, December 18, 2012
came loose 1st time I wore it however I repaired it and all is fine now would like better quality on future items

3.0 out of 5 stars Good feel, April 16, 2014
The large was slightly too small for my 6' 205 lbs frame. Would go with extra large the next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband lives in them, August 1, 2014
My husband used to wear sweat pants all day, every day. I finally ignored his protests and bought a pair of these flannel pants and now he swears there is nothing better. I bought another pair just so I could get one clean! These are nice because they are thicker than typical flannel and seem to be lasting through repeated washings. I'll buy another pair soon and eventually have one for every day of the week!

5.0 out of 5 stars very soft - L is definitely L, May 20, 2014
Thorsten Claus (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought an L though I was not sure this was the right size -- I was worried that an "M" would be too tight and uncomfortable. Well: the "L" definitely is "L", I think the size was probably very accurate. The top and bottom are very comfortable, super-soft, nice and warm, and I like the pockets for all the Legos I have to pick out of my way on the way to the kids bedroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy., April 23, 2014
I'm at a halfway place between large and medium, some larges fit well, some are tents; some mediums fit well, others are just plain too small. These err a little to the tent-side, but the pants fit well and the material is soft, warm, and cozy.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice quality.., March 10, 2014
Hanes is always the best choice for sleepwear..this is a comfortable set and is priced well..great value..great quality..I purchased this set in two colors as gifts.. male giftees love them..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›