5.0 out of 5 stars Great price
Great price. Its hard to fund 4x t-shirts in a brick and mortar store without going to a big and tall store. I like to buy one size up because I know they will shrink down to a 3x after they dryer. These did exactly that. cant beat these
Published 17 months ago by Brian S

3.0 out of 5 stars One a great brand, now so-so
Hanes was once a superior brand, but these thin, off-shore produced t-shirts are nothing to brag about.

About all you can say is "better than fruit of the loom". How's that for damned with faint praise?
Published 17 months ago by William R. Sweeney

3.0 out of 5 stars One a great brand, now so-so, July 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, July 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's small tee fit as hoped, June 18, 2014
I am a small woman (5'1, 109 lbs.) and have found that men's small tees fit great as a perfect all-around undershirt, but I usually buy the Target brand. I took a chance and purchased the Hanes from Amazon and am delighted. It fits just fine, the neck is nice and tight and the first washing went well, and actually shrunk it to perfection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality tee's, May 10, 2014
I bought these tee shirts for my husband and they are the best he has owned in a long time. The weight of them is nice enough to wear alone, heavier than his old Fruit of the Loom tees. They are quite a bit longer than other brands also, so will stay tucked into his pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for guys!, December 1, 2014
I discovered years ago how to make inexpensive summer t-shirts that fit great and wear well-by buying guy's undershirts, which are very inexpensive!-any "redesigning" them. Here's how: buy a size that fits comfortably (not too big-and certainly, not too small!), cut off the neck ribbing, serge the raw edge, then turn under and stitch, or (if you don't have a serger) turn under twice, a small hem about 1/4 inch, and stitch down. Be careful and handle the knit fabric gently, so it doesn't stretch as you work with it! Next, cut a couple of inches of the sleeve off, leaving two or three inches, and turn the raw edge over twice and stitch or serge the raw edge and turn and sew a narrow hem, about 1/4 or 1/2 inch. Depending on the weight of fabric that the shirt-maker used, you can have as many "knock-around" or casual t-shirts for the year round. They will last a l

3.0 out of 5 stars Why are T-Shirts always so short?, May 12, 2014
unclespoon (Haymarket, VA) - See all my reviews
I'm only like 5'11". Granted, I have a 29-30" inseam, so I'm mostly torso, but man, these shirts can be so short sometimes! Overall, the quality is nice and it fits fine, but they're a little shorter than I'd like. I'll be purchasing some 2XLT shirts soon to test out, it's just weird cause I'm not considered "tall" by any stretch of the imagination.

2.0 out of 5 stars Medium t-shirt shrinks big time., March 18, 2014
If you're 6' or taller and wear a medium you might want to try another brand or a size larger than medium.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, March 5, 2014
Fit great and very comfortable. I thought they would be to thin. These shirts could be worn alone and be just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Tees, September 11, 2014
Got these for my hubby. They have held up well wash after wash after wash. Now please be careful with the sizing. I did order two sizes up to allow for dryer shrinkage which turned out to be a great idea. At first my husband thought I should send them back because they were really big but I convinced him to keep them, and boy am I glad. After months of washing the T-shirts are now a perfect fit. So if your going to order a less expensive T-Shirt like these, I would suggest going up at least one or two sizes. My husband got away with wearing them as regular T's on the outside of a pair of khakis or blue jeans. Nice for the summer and spring. Now that they've shrunk, he wears them inside his slacks and with a shirt over them. Very nice cotton and they've maintained their pretty white color. I would definately buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well as an undershirt, July 25, 2014
Got these to use as undershirts for at work. I tend to be warm, even in a climate controlled office cubicle setting, so I wear short sleeve button down shirts. The sleeves on these Hanes tee shirts are short enough that they don't stick out from my short sleeve button down shirts. I wear a 3XL button down shirt; these tee shirts fit close enough to not have excess folds under my outer shirt without being uncomfortably snug.

The material on these is a little thin. You can kinda see though it when it's all you have on, so I wouldn't wear just this in public, but for an undershirt that's not a problem. And if you're carrying around extra insulation like me, that thinness is a good thing in an undershirt.

Hanes Men's 3 Pack Classics Crew Neck Tee