4.0 out of 5 stars Very good
I really like those. Exact size and length I was looking for. I wear 11 and 12 shoes depends on the brand (dunno if that matters lol).They also feel great. Enough support, they feel like they're barely there.
Published 17 months ago by Malouk

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sized right
My husband wears a size 12 shoe and these socks were to be up to 13 yet they fit him too tight. Also the fabric was very rough. I will be returning them. The package is marked size 10 to 13.
Published 13 months ago by Marjean

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, August 29, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Being Fair., February 4, 2012
Patrick S. Miller (Rochester, New York USA) - See all my reviews
I almost did not order these socks due to some of the other reviews. However, I did because, hey, they're socks and I was not going to lose any sleep if there did not serve. I am pleased with them. They are well made basic socks. If you thought you were going to get highly engineered running socks, these are not them...but for routine exercise and use they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Cheap, Spectacular, October 21, 2013
So, you're shopping for socks on amazon? That means, like me, you are probably to lazy to walk down to the store and buy new socks...and like me you use that extra time that you have saved to ensure that you are getting a great pair for a great price. These are your socks. They're cheap, super soft, and have lasted almost six months with no tears. No complaints here!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice for summer days, July 19, 2013
I found the Hanes low cut socks to be comfortable and fine for the hot summer days. They are light weight.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sized right, December 18, 2013
Marjean "Book Lover" (Hacienda Heights, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiance approved!, August 25, 2013
Purchased for him, so he would stop stealing all of my ankle socks! :) They are great after a couple weeks of wear and fit him well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, July 5, 2013
Perfect- better quality than Walmart and cheaper- can't go wrong with better stuff for a better price.long lasting too. Love em

5.0 out of 5 stars Sox, June 13, 2013
Great sox! I recently bought Adidas socks at Sports Authority for $5 per pair. These socks are exactly the same, except no Adidas logo. On Amazon, Ipaid $7 for a 6-pack ($1.20 a pair). Can't go wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Our GoTo Sock, May 17, 2013
This is the only sock my son wants to wear. He loves the low cut, black style. They fit as expected. His shoe size is a 10.5 and he has no sizing issues with the sock whatsoever. The only negative is he seems to go through them quickly. They seem to be of very good quality upon inspection, so I'm not sure if he is not just extra hard on them. However, we do seem to have to replace on a regular basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, good fitting socks, May 6, 2013
Very good qyality for the price. I would definitely recommend to a friend. I always receive good merchandise from Amazon. I am completely satisfied with this purchase.