5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good and especially for the price
Published 23 months ago by James R. Pierce

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair quality & durability
These material on these shirts is a little on the thin side, but they're okay for the price. Used as an undershirt, they're fine, but would be way too thin and sheer without an outer shirt. The seams and collars are sturdy.

Published 18 months ago by Buzzfuster

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good and especially for the price, November 3, 2012
I didn't go wrong buying these t-shirts. They are well made, feel great, and don't shrink up into a smaller size after multiple warm and hot water washings. I have paid high prices for the tees which like to be advertised as "bacon neck proof." I'll let others buy into that myth and continue to save money with these great under-shirts. I have yet to have one produce a "bacon neck" and even if it did I wouldn't care since this is a v-neck which nobody sees anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars V-neck t-shirts, October 29, 2012
The t-shirts were a bit lighter-weight than I expected, and I was surprised to find out they were made in Haiti. However, they fit, they held up well after being washed, and are a real bargain at that price. The package had a sticker on it telling me there was an extra, free t-shirt inside. Not true, unless the usual package was supposed to contain only 4 t-shirts, even though labeled 5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, October 11, 2012
Lisa Gamuciello "Lisa G." (Lakewood, CO United States) - See all my reviews
These t-shirts are a good value - 5 t-shirts for one low price. They are the right size and are long enough. They are still good after being washed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair quality & durability, April 7, 2013

The one thing I don't like about these is that they have a tendency to discolor, especially if you use liquid chlorine bleach. Over time, they end up looking like you used them to wipe up spilled cola or coffee and then tried to bleach them. I haven't been able to determine whether the liquid bleach is making the brownish discoloration (I've never heard of such a thing from bleach), or whether these shirts are just oddly susceptible to this faint brownish discoloration, and the bleach is unevenly removing them (I suppose that's more likely). I have heard this phenomenon is not a problem if you use dry non-chlorine bleach.

Either way, for the price, these are okay as an undershirt, but not like the quality and color durability of thicker under shirts.

2.0 out of 5 stars brown stains on every shirt, January 11, 2014
Length:: 0:35 Mins

The video contains a photo from each shirt. Most shirts have more than one stain. Notice the one with stains on the collar - that's the worst one. It seems like the seller got a good deal on irregular T-shirts without disclosing it to us. These were sold by Miklipco and Fulfilled by Amazon. I'll try to remove the stains with bleach. I don't want to bother returning them but I wouldn't have bought them if I knew. The price wasn't even so special compared to stores.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ran small., September 12, 2013
Don't get worn much because they are tighter than expected. It's too bad. Hanes usually is a reliable fit, but not this time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Advertised as small but really extra small, July 8, 2013
Purchased these as a gift for my father, who wears size small.
He lives elsewhere so I shipped them to him. When he opened the pack and tried them one, they did not fit.
They were considerably smaller than size small. These appear to be extra small or perhaps a kids small.
I feel like I got ripped off and by the time and pay shipping again and try to go to the trouble of returning, probably not worth it.
Be careful about buying garments on Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin and Cheap, June 29, 2014
Gets the job done for a work undershirt. Fit is a little on the large end for a medium (40" Shoulders, 30" Waist). Material is thin and cheap, stretched out pretty easily. V-neck is lower than I expected. Don't expect to see this undershirt with the first two buttons of a dress shirt undone.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a white t-shirt, April 8, 2014
At least after you just bought it. Just like all of them, it will turn nasty light gray with a touch of yellow. Wash them all you want, makes no difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect my husband love them, January 28, 2014
perfect size, perfect color, perfect material, perfect model.
comfortable to wear them under the shirts to go to work, my husband love it

Hanes Men's  5 Pack V-neck T Shirt