5.0 out of 5 stars Thermals are best
In my job as a dairy/frozen food clerk and living in the state of Virginia, I face lots of chilly or downright cold situations and the thermal tops I bought on amazon really helped and are helping to keep me warm.
Published on March 8, 2007 by Allan C. Willner

1.0 out of 5 stars Small means tiny
Ordered these for my husband who is 119lbs soaking wet. He is only 5'4 and a very slight man and the size small was too small. Just a warning order these in a size larger than what you normally wear. The sleeves were too long and the chest was way too tight.
Published on April 23, 2011 by Toritha

1.0 out of 5 stars Small means tiny, April 23, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT Buy!!, November 5, 2011
Do NOT buy this shirt! I've been wearing thermals for decades, and this is the worst one I've ever worn. It's thin, it's itchy, and IT RIPPED IN THE FIRST HOUR I HAD IT. I'm a slender guy, not stretching the cotton or anything, and I reached down to pull the shirt down (these tend to be too short in the waist), and the fabric split up the side. GOODBYE HANES FOREVER. Fool me once...

3.0 out of 5 stars Size Chart, June 2, 2011
Make sure you pay attention to the size chart, even though i think its wrong. I ordered this thermal and I have other medium thermals, but for some reason this one was super tight, and felt more like a small, and im 5'7 160. Just be careful and pay attention.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, May 23, 2011
This was the cheapest thermal I ever bought..Its still hanging in my closet.Its so thin and runs super small..Its just cheap..Next time I am buying at the store.So I can see what I am buying. .No wonder they don't sell this product in the store..LOL

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality is questionable., January 20, 2011
Very warm, but one of the seams on the side split half way up the shirt the first day it was worn.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap!, November 27, 2012
1. Both tops torn the first time I took them off. Seriously, all the way down from the collar to the waist line of these shirts.

2. Cheap! Cheao! Cheap!

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird fit, October 3, 2011
After trying this on, it seems to be really tight around the torso but the arms are huge. I have no idea what kind of person this is designed to fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars incredibly bad quality, January 17, 2013
I'd strongly recommend avoiding these at all costs. They're flimsy and light, so they don't do what thermal underwear should. But worse: they're rough and feel like sandpaper against the skin. So in addition to not keeping out the cold, they irritate and scratch. I returned them immediately; I'll know better next time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are wrong, January 1, 2013
Got the pants. They were great. The shirt is a whole different bag of apples. An adult XL is like a children's XL. Couldn't get it on. Definately miss marked. These items (pants & shirt) were sent seperately. That way they can charge double shipping. What a rip off. Gave the shirt away rather than spend more on shipping it back. Now my husband is out a shirt. Why should I spend more money on shipping?

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad fit/material, April 25, 2009
The chest on these thermals is too small and the arms are too big for what the size should be. They look ridiculous. Also the material is slightly scratchy and uncomfortable. Not recommended.

For anyone wondering "ecru" means an off-white/yellowish-white in this case.

Hanes Men's Thermal Crew # 22803