Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanes Men's 6-Pack Cushion Crew Socks
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 10, 2009
I ordered these in error. Should have ordered the "Hanes Classics Men's 6 pack cushion crew Sock", the ones with gray logo. They are much better. Avoid these cheap red logo versions.
55 comments| 160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2009
These socks have no cushion, material is rough and thin, the equivalent of walmart tube socks but without the stripes. I have nothing good to say about them. They were returned.
on June 18, 2010
Cheap material. Only down to 4 out of the original 12 socks. Holes at toes and heels.
on December 1, 2009
I love my Hanes socks. they last forever, are comfortable stay in place. So what did Hanes do? they redesigned their perfect crew socks. Now they itch, slide around in my shoes, the heel ends up on the top of my foot. The only thing that remained the same is that they seem to be as long wearing as before. I thought maybe I ordered a different style, but no, I checked, they were the same socks I ordered last time: Amazon told me.
on January 12, 2009
Despite this is a well known name brand after a short few weeks they have really shrunk too much.
I wear a size 12 shoe with muscular ankles and calves, dried in low heat they should not shrink so much around the ankles and calves already.

I do not recommend.
on February 21, 2016
my shoes size is 12-13 mens and this socks fit a little small compared to whats shown on the picture the gray part of the cushined sole is supposed to cover around the heel and for me it doesn't but i still get the bottom part where i need it the most for my 10 hour shifts it works very well i highly recommend them they are very comfortable to wear all day and dont get my feet sweaty.
review image
on November 21, 2014
I purchased these as gift for a man who always wore Hanes . I was hoping for a decent sock in quality as the Hanes we saw else where were so thin and poorly made we passed. I should have passed on these too!

Hanes USED to be a good sock but these are as bad as worn out socks with no cushion and paper thin.

Send Hanes a message we dont want this garbage quality and dont buy. He is using this for working outside doubled and expect them to be in garbage very soon. Totally Disgusted , would give minus 1 if I could. waste of time and money
on February 1, 2016
bought these socks for my husband. He normally wears the short ankle socks, but being winter here: I wanted him to try something a little warmer and longer. These socks were long,they went up to his mid calf. He said he liked them because his muck boots leave blisters on the back of his ankle and he noticed a little relief from the rubbing of the boot when he wore them. He said they did not make his feet sweat. They were really just a comfortable, semi-thick sock. He said he will be will be willing to wear these all the time instead of the ankle socks. I love how these socks withstand multiple washings too.
review image review image
on October 25, 2012
I thought the Cushion crew socks were the cushiony comfortable ones but instead these particular ones are thin and not soft. I wish Hanes put better descriptions of their different variety of socks, there seems to be so many and I can't figure out which ones are which? Anyway, these are the ones to steer away from if cushion is what you want.
on November 28, 2014
I get Hanes everything, shirts, underwear, undershirts, etc. However the socks are not nearly the quality that I expected. They are extremely thin and not remotely comfortable. I felt that I would get very limited where out of the socks. Not sure why these would be thinner than the socks I've purchased in the stores but save your money and do not order this version. Not sure if there's a higher-quality version out there but these aren't it.