4.0 out of 5 stars Great product
My daughter is very picky about what fabric her shorts are made of. She does not like jean shorts and I do not like shorts that are too short. She absolutely loves these and has asked me to order her some more. I would recommend to my friends or colleges.
Published 2 months ago by TINA CARLING

3.0 out of 5 stars true to size
I hoped these would run big, since the 7-8 were out of stock in navy so I got my 9 yr old hte 6. She can fit size small in old navy clothes but these are too small. Seem all right but not what I need.
Published 5 months ago by Mother Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great girl shorts, June 27, 2014
I love these shorts, they are great length for a little girl. I hate those super short ones for little girls. My daughter loves wearing them and they are comfortable for her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great longer shorts for girls, August 30, 2014
I bought the lime color in 6/6x for my 4.5 year old who typically wears a size 6. They are soft, heavier than T-shirt material but not as heavy as fleece, and wash really well. I bought them because of their longer length. They hit just above the knee on my tall kid. The sizing is right on (and we don't bother with the drawstring). My daughter wears them often and likes them. I'd definitely buy more colors if they are available in larger sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clothes, May 12, 2014
This was a present for my daughter and she absolutely loves them for being comfortable and fits right. Can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter really likes these, June 7, 2014
My daughter really likes this style. She found the fit perfect and very comfortable. In fact, she liked them so much that she wanted me to get her other pairs in other colors. Unfortunately, her size seems to sell out very quickly --- not surprising though since they are such a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 25, 2014