5.0 out of 5 stars Loved!
Published 11 months ago by Kathleen A. Maresco

2.0 out of 5 stars "Natural" color is not natural for fair skinned people!
I'm fair skinned. The "natural" color is very, very dark for me--really not a summer color, beyond even what deeply tanned legs would look like. It doesn't look right to have fair toes sticking out at the end of such dark legs so the stockings aren't usable for me. Anyone with fair skin should see if there is a much lighter shade.
Published 21 months ago by Sybil Cumay

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved!, March 12, 2014
I read a lot of reviews before purchasing this product. It does not rip or run any easier or more often than any other pantyhose on the market. These were great! Very comfortable and looked wonderful. I ordered "buff" and was very pleased with the color. I am of Mediterranean descent, but not tan because it is winter and buff was perfect. If you describe yourself as "pasty white" then I would go a color lighter. also in regard to size, I ordered a C/D and they fit great. I wear a 8/10 misses have thin legs, no hips, but a bigger belly for my frame. I hope this helps someone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Item is fine but it was only 1, not 3., September 14, 2012
Susan Kridler (Athens, GA United States) - See all my reviews
In the description on Amazon, the page clearly states "Units Per Package: 3". I paid around $10.00 which is more than I wanted to pay for one pair. Yet one pair is all that arrived. Otherwise, the toeless pantyhose are nice. They snag easily, but the snags have not yet turned into runs. The spot where they are attached, just after the opening for the big toe, feels a little tight after a few hours so I recommend ordering a size that is slightly larger than you normally order. Also, I have olive skin and the pair I ordered was called "Natural". It was still a little too dark, making my bare toes look noticeably light. If I were to re-order, I'd get a lighter color.

2.0 out of 5 stars "Natural" color is not natural for fair skinned people!, May 29, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for open-toed shoes, April 21, 2014
I bought one pair to wear Easter with dressy open-toed heels. They are great if you are like me and hate the look of bare legs, but also hate the look of sandal foot hose with open-toed shoes. Note that you can't wear these with really strappy shoes. But with shoes that have at least a 2 inch solid band going across the base of your toes to hide the construction of the end of these, they are perfect. Be careful putting them on so that you place your big toe through the smaller opening and the rest of your toes through the larger opening and pull them up gently so they don't tear at the toe openings. I wore these for several hours to a church service and brunch afterward, and they stayed in place well with the opening not stretching out past where it would be visible. I have fair skin, and the buff color was great in April when I have no tan. I'm going to order a darker pair for a summer wedding I'll be attending. These are nice and sheer, and are a must for those of us with not so great looking legs who want to avoid having to wear closed-toe heels.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stockings!, May 5, 2012
I love these toeless pantyhose! The only problem is that they tear very easy. I tore them while trying to pull them up because they are so controlled. Otherwise, it is a great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice..but be gentle with them, June 6, 2012
They are very thin, so be extra gentle and patience when you put them on as they can tear easily. I still like them because I can wear them with open toe shoes or dress shoes. I actually just ordered a 2nd one as a back up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Polished look, July 2, 2013
I usually skip nylons, but these provide a nice, polished look for dressier events where you want to wear open toe shoes (I wore them with peep toe sling-backs).

Bisque "blended" well with my fair skin tone.

Heeding other's comments, I was very carefull pulling them on, and they held up well.

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!, April 22, 2013
They tore before i was able to wear them. DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i could give this no stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hanes Silk Reflections Women's Lasting Sheet Toeless Pantyhose, July 8, 2013
I hate to leave a bad review of the product when it was actually the description of the product that was the real problem.

I sent these right back as soon as I got them because they were control top. While some of the pantyhose on the same page specifically stated that they were control top, these did not, so I ordered them, only to find that they WERE control top. I think this should be included in the description of the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tear VERY easily, October 18, 2013
I wear toeless pantyhose almost all summer. I have tried multiple brands and unfortunately, this has been my least favorite. My skin is pretty fair but not pale so I chose the bisque color. I know it is hard to choose colors online so I didn't take stars off for that but the color was way too light on me and I have a feeling natural would have been too dark. The reason this got three stars is that even after reading other reviews and knowing to be very gentle with the hose, they ripped almost immediately after I put them on. Thankfully, the tear wasn't very noticeable so I was able to wear them that evening but had to trash them afterwards. I was hoping for better quality from such a large name brand. At $10-$12 a pair, my suggestion would be to go with another brand if you plan to wear them more than once.