Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanes Silk Reflections Women's Lasting Sheer Control Top Toeless Pantyhose, Bisque, A/B
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: A/B|Color: Bisque|Change

on March 12, 2014
I read a lot of reviews before purchasing this product. It does not rip or run any easier or more often than any other pantyhose on the market. These were great! Very comfortable and looked wonderful. I ordered "buff" and was very pleased with the color. I am of Mediterranean descent, but not tan because it is winter and buff was perfect. If you describe yourself as "pasty white" then I would go a color lighter. also in regard to size, I ordered a C/D and they fit great. I wear a 8/10 misses have thin legs, no hips, but a bigger belly for my frame. I hope this helps someone!
on May 29, 2013
I'm fair skinned. The "natural" color is very, very dark for me--really not a summer color, beyond even what deeply tanned legs would look like. It doesn't look right to have fair toes sticking out at the end of such dark legs so the stockings aren't usable for me. Anyone with fair skin should see if there is a much lighter shade.
on April 21, 2014
I bought one pair to wear Easter with dressy open-toed heels. They are great if you are like me and hate the look of bare legs, but also hate the look of sandal foot hose with open-toed shoes. Note that you can't wear these with really strappy shoes. But with shoes that have at least a 2 inch solid band going across the base of your toes to hide the construction of the end of these, they are perfect. Be careful putting them on so that you place your big toe through the smaller opening and the rest of your toes through the larger opening and pull them up gently so they don't tear at the toe openings. I wore these for several hours to a church service and brunch afterward, and they stayed in place well with the opening not stretching out past where it would be visible. I have fair skin, and the buff color was great in April when I have no tan. I'm going to order a darker pair for a summer wedding I'll be attending. These are nice and sheer, and are a must for those of us with not so great looking legs who want to avoid having to wear closed-toe heels.
on September 14, 2012
In the description on Amazon, the page clearly states "Units Per Package: 3". I paid around $10.00 which is more than I wanted to pay for one pair. Yet one pair is all that arrived. Otherwise, the toeless pantyhose are nice. They snag easily, but the snags have not yet turned into runs. The spot where they are attached, just after the opening for the big toe, feels a little tight after a few hours so I recommend ordering a size that is slightly larger than you normally order. Also, I have olive skin and the pair I ordered was called "Natural". It was still a little too dark, making my bare toes look noticeably light. If I were to re-order, I'd get a lighter color.
on May 5, 2012
I love these toeless pantyhose! The only problem is that they tear very easy. I tore them while trying to pull them up because they are so controlled. Otherwise, it is a great product!
on June 6, 2012
They are very thin, so be extra gentle and patience when you put them on as they can tear easily. I still like them because I can wear them with open toe shoes or dress shoes. I actually just ordered a 2nd one as a back up.
on April 28, 2014
When hose improve appearance and the style is open toe, these hose are great! One caution, though, the shoe must not be cut too low, or the edge will show. I am fair skinned and the lightest shade was perfect. There is a small seam between the big and second toe to keep them in place, but did not create any difficulty.
on July 13, 2015
I really wanted to like these, but the first pair I purchased ripped within the hour (and continued to do so more all night - I only kept them on because I didn't want my thighs touching in the heat and it was dark enough not to be too noticeable). I figured the first pair was a fluke, so I ordered another to wear the next weekend. These ones tore while I was putting them ON. For the record, I am NOT new to wearing pantyhose/tights/etc, I keep my nails neatly filed, the sizing was correct, and they weren't worn under any unusual or strenuous circumstances. These things just fall to pieces. Total waste of money!
on October 20, 2015
I bought size CD and I am 5'1" weighing 145 lbs. They fit perfectly. I have not yet "worn" them, but only tried them on for about 30 minutes. I'm wearing strappy heels and you cannot see the line where the nylon is and the open toe part starts. I use an old pair of white gloves when I put on any panty hose. These are very sheer and I can see why some people complained about them running. If you take care, they will be fine.
They are perfect for my dressy outfit I'm wearing to a wedding. I've added a photo of the shoes. I did NOT have on the hose in this picture but even in these strappy heels, the line is unseen.
review image
on May 4, 2016
I'm 5'2", 135lb, 37/27/38. The chart says I should get the AB size, but we all know these things are always super snug. Whenever I get the AB size they're always just a little too tight, a pain to get in and out of, and they pinch in around my mid-section chub and I get all self-conscious and uncomfortable. So I got the CD size and have no regrets. They're a little long, but soooo much more comfortable with the little extra room, and they come up high to my ribs instead of ending and pinching in lower on my waist.

The toe holes fit me just fine. I have size 7.5 wide feet and they worked as expected.

The material is super fine and soft, so you do want to be careful. Worn 'em a few times, no runs yet.