4.0 out of 5 stars sizing info
Published 18 months ago by Miranda

3.0 out of 5 stars The elastic at the top was tight
I'm 5'2" with 40" 32" 40" measurements. I have quite thick thighs. I read the reviews and all of them seemed to say that the socks didn't squeeze your thigh and were so comfortable, but the minute I tried them on I took them back off. I'm going to return them tomorrow. I guess this is partially a mistake on my part. I was expecting thigh high knitted socks...
Published 16 days ago by R. Kroll

4.0 out of 5 stars sizing info, April 12, 2013
I'm about 5'6 and 105lb so I'm on the small side. I ordered both A/B and C/D just because I ordered some tights before (XS but not from this brand) and it was a little too tight on my feet because of my height. I tried the A/B which is just as expected - about mid thigh length and it fits quite well but... you have to take into consideration the top silicone band which takes about 2inches of the length. So if you plan on wearing something mid thigh then this one is going to be a little too short because you don't want the anti slip silicone top show out, right?! I tried the C/D as well and it fits good as well. I can easily pull it up to the top of my thigh (but I can also make it less tight by leaving it at mid-thigh length). Obviously on me, size C/D is more black than A/B and the silicone band is a bit bigger but you can still kind of see through the knee when flexing your cuff (there's no noticeable difference on bending knee part when choosing AB or CD), as to the silicone top I am not quite sure as I have not wore C/D for entire day to test it but when I tried it walking in the house it stayed (I'm usually 0 or XS, or 24/25 and I have slim legs). Overall they both work fine and I kept both because I'm afraid they will not produce these anymore (You know how it works: they almost always have to discontinue great product for some reason).

5.0 out of 5 stars Greaaaaaaatt, June 13, 2013
This review is from: Hanes Silk Reflections Women's Blackout Thigh High (Apparel)
Extremely thigh high which was what I was looking for, and I was doubtful but these came in and I was surprised! They're really high and super black! And I'm really chubby and really tall so I ordered a big size and they are sooo perfect, the band makes it stay up but they are just a little tight, not much. If you're a big girl definaty get these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, outstanding, outstanding, December 13, 2012
Jack L. Wallen "The Zombie King" (Louisville, KY United States) - See all my reviews
These might well be the best thigh highs I've ever purchased! They stay up without slipping. If you love tights, but don't want them to go all the way to "there", these are the perfect solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great product, September 30, 2012
These nylons are very soft and high quality. After reading other reviews that they run small, I ordered a larger size. The leg opening is a great width and not too tight, which can cause the hosiery to look very unflattering. Overall I'm very happy and I would definitely by again.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, March 29, 2012
Excellent quality, silky to touch and they stay up all day. I am going to buy more to prepare for next winter!

5.0 out of 5 stars LUXURIOUS AND WARM -- FREEDOM FROM TIGHTS, December 29, 2012
Do not be a slave to tights any longer. These thigh hi's are so warm and so shiny and sleek looking that I fell in love with
them and reordered again. If you damage one leg, just put on another single leg that you have purchased. You cannot do that with tights when they are damaged. They look and feel luxurious and can be worn at any age. No gamble with this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but shorter than I'd like, March 28, 2014
AnnH (dobbs Ferry, NY, US) - See all my reviews
These are great. Stay-up bands, opaque black. I just wish they made them longer. I'm 5'8" and the stocking came to mid-thigh (I would have liked them a couple of inches longer). I even got the biggest size, because I have fairly long legs, I can't imagine what someone taller than me would do.

5.0 out of 5 stars YES YES YES!!, December 24, 2013
I tore my ACL and needed a single thigh high to wear on my good leg during these colder months and these are AWESOME! Im a 5'11" athletic girl with a 33" inseam and real hamstring and quad muscles (Im not skinny, I am soccer player strong) and not only did the CD size fit, they stayed up, and they were LONG ENOUGH to go all the way up to my upper thigh!! They are wonderfully opaque and I never worried about them slipping. Perfect for work with a great sticky elastic top band (not the pretty lacy ones that stay up for about 1 minute.)
Simply said: A M A Z I N G! I will be wearing these long after i recover. Love them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 26, 2013
Love them! You don't know how much I searched thigh highs that either wouldn't roll down or create a muffin top, and these don't do either. They fit absolutely perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars its great!, September 26, 2013
love this thigh highs! the band part is a bit tight on my thigh but probably is because I have thick thighs. The material is soft and opaque and it stays up!