5.0 out of 5 stars The best tights, ever
I'm 6 feet tall, so shopping for tights is tough. I always buy them online, and I've been trying different styles and brands for years. These are the best tights I've ever put on. They are more comfortable than my $28 pair. They fit great, the control top is perfect and snug, and they're nice and long. I couldn't be happier.
Published on January 12, 2011 by Victoria A. Bradley

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Tights
They look good, feel good and are comfortable. My only complaint is they run too easily at the toe. At this price, there are others that wear better.
Published on January 19, 2011 by Donise

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Tights, January 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tights, ever, January 12, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars not great quality, February 18, 2012
I bought two pairs of these and both tore at the toes after first wear. I have other tights that I have worn, washed and worn again for a couple of years and these look great and are very soft but just fall apart too fast.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT opaque, Sized smaller than usual Hanes Hose, October 21, 2012
I ordered my regular size - I am tall - and the tights barely fit me. Also, they are NOT opaque. They are very dark and are much heavier than panty hose, but they do not block out the skin completely.

They look good and hold up to use, but they are not opaque so that's why I marked them down. Also, I'd suggest you go up a size. C/D is usually perfect for me (I am 5'8" 135#) but they were on the short side and the panty was TIGHT.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Hanes Silk Reflections Women's Opaque Tight (Apparel)
I bought 2 pairs of these tights after looking at a lot of different ones. It's a good brand, so I thought I'd be OK with the fit. I bought according to the sizing graph on the package, but could not get into them when they arrived. They were MUCH, MUCH too small. I've lost quite a bit of weight, and according to the sizing graph on the package I should be able to take one size smaller now. But, when I tried them again this week, I still couldn't get into them. Today, I gave them to my sister (who is really small, size 4, several sizes smaller than I am) and she said they were comfortable once she got them on, but they were "a lot of work" to get on and could in no way be the size the package says they are. So, I don't know if I got packages that were mis-sized or if the tights run extremely small, but I could not get into them at all and will not purchase this product again. I learned my lesson: will buy tights locally somewhere I can try them on before taking them home or forego tights altogether. Very disappointing purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars TIghts, May 15, 2013
I like the fit of these tights. They are also very comfortable. I am very short, under 5 feet tall, and petite is sometimes not short enough. These are not too long and should still work for those taller than me. There is extra, but not so excessive that I look like I have elephant legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, very cute, August 24, 2011
very cute, also were send asap so i was able to enjoy them right away. great service. Love it.very happy. =)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., February 26, 2014
klynn (St. Petersburg, FL United States) - See all my reviews
They were very snug despite matching my height/weight. I ended up not being able to wear them as the thickness was not uniform and appeared discolored. They looked awful.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love these opaque pantyhose!, November 10, 2013
snazzy (ont. canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hanes Silk Reflections Women's Opaque Tight (Apparel)
So luxurious, soft, silky and smooth. ..they fit like a dream. Feels like your legs are dipped in nylon. ..very sensual and sexy.If your looking for opaque pantyhose to make you feel special,try these.Also as a tall girl its hard to find hose that fit and don't run down because i just hate that.
These hose stay up and are so comfortable even after a long day, but the panty does slide down after awhile, i have to say but its not as bad as others , even though i still love them.Try these and you'll love them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality tights, January 10, 2013
These are good quality tights. Good weight, have held up well with washing. Decent price too. I will buy more of these.

Hanes Silk Reflections Women's Opaque Tight