5.0 out of 5 stars Go-to carnival pantyhose
Published 12 months ago by Sarah

3.0 out of 5 stars Black is not attractive
I wear black nylons as a cocktail server, and usually we buy the workout tights from JCPenney. These were on special so I bought a big bag, and I ended up returning them. I understand they are support hose, which means they're going to be very tight and very hard to pull on. But when you wear the black ones, the color is not uniform over any curves or bulges. You can see...
Published 9 months ago by nikisoba

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Go-to carnival pantyhose, November 27, 2013
I buy these every year for carnival in Trinidad. They are excellent quality, extremely durable, and make your legs look flawless. I even cut the seam at the toe (because if you've ever played mas in Trinidad, you know what feet go through for those two days, so every bit of freedom counts) and never have a problem with them rolling up or laddering. Only once did I have a problem with them ripping, but that was because of some metal pieces on my costume constantly hooking to them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too tight :(, February 24, 2014
I gave four stars because the material was very good quality and the sheerness was exactly what I wanted. However, they were way too tight and I have long, very skinny legs (5'7", 115 lbs), so I expected them to be too short before being too tight. Anyone considering these pantyhose may want to go up a size or two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit, but sill a great product., March 6, 2014
Started working at a office which requires leg wear and I thought that Hanes Alive disappeared in the 90s.
Its a bit of a trick to get them on but they do give you the support I love during a long day of "Heels and Hose".
It would be nice if they were a bit longer at the top.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Hanes Silk Reflections Women's Alive Sheer To Waist Support Pantyhose (Apparel)
Personally, I don't care for my wife wearing pantyhose, I prefer her natural legs. But since she insist on wearing them, this particular color, despite a bit of sheen is the most natural looking.

Per my wife:
Con:
These hose lost one star because they sag just a bit on the front of the ankle which is a pet peeve of hers.
(The ones that are control-top, but not sheer to waist, in this same brand and same color do not have this problem.)

Pros:
These hose are very run resistant. One pair last her between 3-6 months with nearly daily wash and wear.
Her legs and feet feel far less achy at the end of the day.
This is by far her favorite brand and color.(Trust me she has tried them all!)
These offer the perfect amount of support. They smooth out any and all "bumps" but are not so tight that they are restrictive.
They stay up around the waist without pinching or rolling.

Overall these are a great buy and she recommends them to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect delivery, thank you Amazon, January 26, 2012
So happy to be able to purchase Hanes Support Hose-Sock Shop, etc. no longer carries product-neither do chain stores. Will continue to request this product perhaps in triple quantity. favorite shade: little color Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, June 25, 2014
Sheila Trapp (Stamford, CT United States) - See all my reviews
I love these hose. They are nice and sheer for a support hose, but really help with my varicose veins. They do not look like support hose but fit tighter on the leg. You should be pleased with the purchase. Some of the colors are a little dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are Hanes Alive- (not Silk Reflections), August 31, 2014
They ARE
1)sheer to waist- I do NOT want the girdle in the panty.
2)sheer toe- I wanted sheer hose in a pretty color to wear to work OR with sandals and a dress.
3)NO CONTROL TOP- I do NOT want the girdle in the panty. I am tall and slender but I've had four kids and I need help with the veins ONLY.
4) FULL support hose- I do NOT want the old lady thick brown medical hose. I need the support in the legs because of varicose veins. I'm not sick, I want to look fashionable.
Yippeee !
I have had a devil of a time finding these hosiery
FYI they ARE 77% nylon and 23%spandex. UPC 012036092256
If Hanes ever stops carrying these, I'm sunk :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer from toe to waist, October 31, 2014
These pairs are sheer from toe to waist. You'll need the pantyhose to be like these when wearing playboy bunny costume, which is exactly the reason I bought them and gave 5 stars.

I bought two pairs and wear them at the same time - a pair of "barely black" over the other pair of skin color. They worked pretty well together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit/Great color, June 4, 2014
Bought these to wear under a very short, dressy romper set. Blended with my skintone perfectly and covered all flaws from rear on down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanes Alive, April 1, 2014
Just Hanes Alive, not Silk Reflections Hanes Alive. Somewhat misleading. But, I just love these pantyhose! They feel so good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›