Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on November 27, 2013
I buy these every year for carnival in Trinidad. They are excellent quality, extremely durable, and make your legs look flawless. I even cut the seam at the toe (because if you've ever played mas in Trinidad, you know what feet go through for those two days, so every bit of freedom counts) and never have a problem with them rolling up or laddering. Only once did I have a problem with them ripping, but that was because of some metal pieces on my costume constantly hooking to them.
on August 31, 2014
They ARE
1)sheer to waist- I do NOT want the girdle in the panty.
2)sheer toe- I wanted sheer hose in a pretty color to wear to work OR with sandals and a dress.
3)NO CONTROL TOP- I do NOT want the girdle in the panty. I am tall and slender but I've had four kids and I need help with the veins ONLY.
4) FULL support hose- I do NOT want the old lady thick brown medical hose. I need the support in the legs because of varicose veins. I'm not sick, I want to look fashionable.
Yippeee !
I have had a devil of a time finding these hosiery
FYI they ARE 77% nylon and 23%spandex. UPC 012036092256
If Hanes ever stops carrying these, I'm sunk :(
on October 31, 2014
These pairs are sheer from toe to waist. You'll need the pantyhose to be like these when wearing playboy bunny costume, which is exactly the reason I bought them and gave 5 stars.

I bought two pairs and wear them at the same time - a pair of "barely black" over the other pair of skin color. They worked pretty well together.
on December 17, 2014
I ordered these original thinking they were the Hanes Sheer I normally purchase; I love this line because the nylons are barely visible. However, the Hanes Alive are even better! They are slightly thicker than the Hanes Sheer and not as quick to get runs. The thicker material is better for cooler weather, holds up longer and yet it still retains the "barely visible" feature!
on March 6, 2014
Started working at a office which requires leg wear and I thought that Hanes Alive disappeared in the 90s.
Its a bit of a trick to get them on but they do give you the support I love during a long day of "Heels and Hose".
It would be nice if they were a bit longer at the top.
on February 17, 2015
The Hanes Alive are the longest lasting hose I've found. They aren't always the best looking, though, but life is full of trade offs. The barely there shade is, by far, the best of the lot. Enough color, but not too much. A very nice sheen. I'd recommend them highly.
on June 25, 2014
I love these hose. They are nice and sheer for a support hose, but really help with my varicose veins. They do not look like support hose but fit tighter on the leg. You should be pleased with the purchase. Some of the colors are a little dark.
on May 10, 2015
I give this item 5 stars for fit and firm support. I knocked off a star due to color. Turns out, Little Color has a lot of color, which was not the look I was going for. I bought these for Latin dance. The great thing is that they are sheer to waist (with exception of a small, square reinforcement area at the crotch) and are sturdy enough to be used as tights but still more sheer. They would also be great for work. I will buy more in another color.
on February 24, 2014
I gave four stars because the material was very good quality and the sheerness was exactly what I wanted. However, they were way too tight and I have long, very skinny legs (5'7", 115 lbs), so I expected them to be too short before being too tight. Anyone considering these pantyhose may want to go up a size or two.
on December 3, 2014
Bought these for my girlfriend after she snagged her pantyhose on an edge in my car. I must say these are way nicer than the ones she had on! She was complimented on her 'great looking legs' when we went to a party, and that was on the very first time she wore them. She does have really nice legs, but never had been complimented on them before this, except by me, of course! It made her day! They are holding up really well after a couple of weeks, so I'll order more for her, since I was originally not sure I chose the correct size.